*BC vs. HJ/5-2 HJ OVER BC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

What a play by Monse when the hit ball  bounced off his foot and he gloves it. He looks like

he has practiced that play before. He is a wrecking ball. He can do it all. Will somebody stitch up his britches, I know he won't.

we actually did practice that play. we practiced with a hackie sac earlier that day and prepared for crazy situations such as that one.

and as far as his britches go... good luck with that one.

Congrats HJ. HJ hit the ball very well tonight....my cards just couldn't catch a break. The ball bunted over Hicks's head and the ball pounded into the ground bouncing over Hubbard's head are 2 plays that come to mind where you know things aren't going your way lol

That's called baseball.

couldnt tell by the video. Was it a throwing error by Hicks or did the first baseman just miss it?

The first baseman just missed it from where i could see or it was atleast close enough to knock down

I was near visitor dugout and it looked to me like the first baseman just missed it, pitcher ran toward the bag and tossed it to him. Not a hard throw. Maybe runner got in his way, but he did make another error in that same inning if my feeble mind remembers correctly. Not not knocking the kid, just had a bad inning.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder