Vidor vs. Ozen Predictions?

I'll go with Vidor by 2.  They are on a roll.  However, they can't take Lott lightly.  He's capable of shutting them down.  If Lott's not pitching then Vidor wins by 5.

He's good but when we faced him he struggled with strikes but that was earlier in the year so he might have warmed up...and if he's not on the mound then Vidor should win by 8 or more

I honestly have a hard time seeing vidor losing this one, they are very strong and playing very well right now.  But you have to be careful with a team like ozen, who's at least a little competitive within the district.  They can come around and ruin that great season.  I have never witnessed Mr. Lott pitch, but I am assuming what with Vidor being such a good team, the Ozen coaches would have saved him to pitch this one.  We'll see.

I honestly have a hard time seeing vidor losing this one, they are very strong and playing very well right now.  But you have to be careful with a team like ozen, who's at least a little competitive within the district.  They can come around and ruin that great season.  I have never witnessed Mr. Lott pitch, but I am assuming what with Vidor being such a good team, the Ozen coaches would have saved him to pitch this one.  We'll see.

Not to sound over confident, but bring him on! Sorry, still fired up since the PNG game last night. ;D  I predict Sims will start and have an excellent game. Vidor by 5.

the only way i see ozen losing this game is by errors in which they lose most of there games by but if they stay on top if their game and play some defense behind lott then i see ozen winning this game , vidor has to come with their A game cause lott has been pitching really well he just needs the D behind him

the only way i see ozen losing this game is by errors in which they lose most of there games by but if they stay on top if their game and play some defense behind lott then i see ozen winning this game , vidor has to come with their A game cause lott has been pitching really well he just needs the D behind him

Sounds easy! :o

BLACKFLAG,

To get to the school, take IH10 and take the Port Arthur exit, get off at the Fannet Road exit and take a left.The school will be on the right about a half

mile down. Turn into the main parking lot and there will be a driveway that will take you to the ball park which is way in the back.

Guest blackflag

BLACKFLAG,

To get to the school, take IH10 and take the Port Arthur exit, get off at the Fannet Road exit and take a left.The school will be on the right about a half

mile down. Turn into the main parking lot and there will be a driveway that will take you to the ball park which is way in the back.

I appreciate the directions . I know where the school is but I didn't know if their field was on campus or not.  Thanks again !!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder