LC-M vs. Nederland Predictions?/SETXSPORTS WILL BROADCAST THIS GAME!

I think the Bears will 10 run rule the Dogs.  The dogs are just that with the batp-dogs!!

I don't think they will get 10 run. They have played the other good teams fairly close and this will be the same. I would love to see the dogs take LCM down another level away from the Pirates, but I think LCM will win by 2 runs.

I think the Bears will 10 run rule the Dogs.  The dogs are just that with the batp-dogs!!

I don't think they will get 10 run. They have played the other good teams fairly close and this will be the same. I would love to see the dogs take LCM down another level away from the Pirates, but I think LCM will win by 2 runs.

I to would love to see this.  In fact I predicted LCM to finish 4th in this district.  I believe that begins to unfold Tuesday night when Nederland defeats them 7-4.  LCM will score 3 more run off of Sampere than they did off of Todd.  Not trying to start any trash talk just making a prediction.

Should be a great game the only thing that lcm has to worry about is that they are a long ball team and nederlands park is hard to hit hr's out of

Right.  The Bears might as well just not show up because Ned's park isn't HR friendly.  ::)

I guess they've just been hitting homeruns all year and not much else. 

Right.  The Bears might as well just not show up because Ned's park isn't HR friendly.   Roll Eyes

I guess they've just been hitting homeruns all year and not much else.

Hope your outfielders are fast because as the fence moves back, the area that they have to cover gets bigger as well.

Hey Bear, I was being sarcastic.  I'm a Bear fan every day of the week and twice on Sundays.  Well, except for this Saturday.  ;)

Potential Starters. Pretty even on paper, should be a good one.

Nederland                LCM

C Terrazino            C Leger

1B Bellows              1B Richard

2B Vidrine              2B Gunn

SS Pitts                SS Cloren

3B McFarlane          3B Barry

LF Stanley              LF Jones

CF Broussard          CF Richard

RF Richard              RF Johnson

P  Sampere              P Brown

why is Cloeren playing shortstop?

LCM 7-3

6-3 lcm

And for your question why is cloeron playing short, I dont know.

They really dont have anyone else to play there.

Gunn has the speed, which cloeron is lacking but his arm is a lil better then gunns.

But for his size and abilitie, he really doesnt impress me.

He should be throwing upper 80's and dropping mad bombs.

why is Cloeren playing shortstop?

LCM 7-3

6-3 lcm

And for your question why is cloeron playing short, I dont know.

They really dont have anyone else to play there.

Gunn has the speed, which cloeron is lacking but his arm is a lil better then gunns.

But for his size and abilitie, he really doesnt impress me.

He should be throwing upper 80's and dropping mad bombs.

Why should he be throwing upper 80's ?

It's true that LCM can hit the longball. But good pitching neutralizes good hitting any day of the week. I think Nederland takes this in a close one 4-2. LCM's pitching just hasn't shown that they can hold down the quality hitting teams. If they chose the winner based on just the sheer muscle mass of the team LCM would win hands down.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder