Rockets vs. Boston Game Thread/Streak Ends!

Guest DickVitale
:D :D LOL @ "Jesus Shuttlesworth"! That was the worst bit of acting that I have ever seen...Glad Ray Allen had another career....He was making DENZEL look bad in "He Got Game"....It was atrocious acting by Allen...LOL :D :D :D

Celtics played stellar defense all night.  T-Mac was bottled like a genie.  They played great defense on out pick and roll and they switched great on our screens that we like to do.  it also didn't help that he had horrible spacing either.  On offense, that Powe dude off the bench was the X factor.  He came to play.  Of course we had no answer for 'the big ticket' or Pierce. 

With that being said, T-Mac, I know u been trusting your teammates on this streak.  But in a game like this, you have to take over like I know you can.  This game would have been a lot closer.

Haven't had much of a chance to see Kendrick Perkins play, as we dont see the Celtics much, but he looks really good! Seems to be a great defensive player!

If you just look at his stats, it wouldn't appear that Perkins plays a big role in the Celtics' success.  When you watch him play, however, you see just how valuable a player he is to them.  His interior defense is huge, and his hustle play and ability to clean up the scraps down low are important as well.  He may never average 20 points a game, but the Celtics are where they are today in part because of his play.

As for the game itself, the Celts made the Rockets look pretty average.  Keep in mind that this was the second game in two days for the Celtics after a hard-fought win over the Spurs the night before.  The streak was impressive, but I still find it hard to believe that the Rockets are good enough to advance in the playoffs over one of the top-tier teams.  Hopefully they can prove me wrong.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder