Lumberton 2008 Schedule

Guest BIG HOUSE

The HF scrimmage was a good learning experience for the O-LINE....after we made corrections well  11-2 AREA CHAMPS.....

We learned alot from that scrimmage that helped us all year........SO THANKS......

The HF scrimmage was a good learning experience for the O-LINE....after we made corrections well  11-2 AREA CHAMPS.....

We learned alot from that scrimmage that helped us all year........SO THANKS......

Your welcome?? I guess?? I wasn't meaning anything negative, my point was only to the person saying Silsbee would be the only real test for Lumberton next year. I believe you better not overlook anyone at anytime. And that if Silsbee is the only real test, then HF should be a better test BASED ON SOLELY on last years results. And you won't beat Silsbee by 3 TDs!!!!!!

Your welcome?? I guess?? I wasn't meaning anything negative, my point was only to the person saying Silsbee would be the only real test for Lumberton next year. I believe you better not overlook anyone at anytime. And that if Silsbee is the only real test, then HF should be a better test BASED ON SOLELY on last years results. And you won't beat Silsbee by 3 TDs!!!!!!

how about we wait till week 0?

how about we wait till week 0?

My point exactly, b/c will have to. But I hope BIGHOUSE is listening to ur advice

and just for the record, lumbertons pre-season schedule doesnt have to prove anything to anybody, lumberton had a cupcake pre-season last season as well but still proved themselves in the playoffs, i do agree that a tougher schedule would help them out tremendously but thats not mine nor anyone on here's choice in the end

Guest tigersvoice

If they have those refs that called the playoff game against La Marque for the entire season Lum ber ton

should win State.

I was at this game.  Tell me what problem you have with the officiating?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder