Sept. 26 Livingston*

Oct. 3 @ Vidor*

Oct. 10 Beaumont Central*

Oct. 17 Beaumont Ozen*

Oct. 24 @ Port Neches-Groves*

Oct. 31 Little Cypress-Mauriceville*

Nov. 7 @ Nederland*

• 1 month later...

We should be undefeated going into District!!

Definately you'lls jr. high should be able to handle a cupcake predistrict schedule like that.

Those teams are much better than who they have played in the past. Silsbee's gonna be pretty darn salty.

Silsbee is a 3a school.

EXACTLY thats what I'm saying Lumberton should be able to beat Silsbee their a way bigger school. Silsbee SHOULD be able to beat E.C. their a way bigger school not that just because their bigger they would win but we all know thats how it works a lot of the time.

You guys try to set your schedule up for an undefeated preseason.  Silsbee will probally be the toughest game (sorry BH) and they are 3A...  That will really prepare you for district! :-\  ::)

it worked last year lumberton was in the playoffs longer than most of the schools in setx

1 year wonder!

Lumberton has not MADE the playoffs more than any other SETX school either!!!!

You guys try to set your schedule up for an undefeated preseason.  Silsbee will probally be the toughest game (sorry BH) and they are 3A...  That will really prepare you for district! :-\  ::)

it worked last year lumberton was in the playoffs longer than most of the schools in setx

1 year wonder!

Lumberton has not MADE the playoffs more than any other SETX school either!!!!

he meant more rounds

should be a good predistrict for Lumberton. Dayton will be a great scrimmage bc they are so displined and have very good athletes. BH are returning alot of players from a team that was a forward lateral away from going to the playoffs. HF are returning alot of players from a team that almost made the playoffs and Silsbee is loaded next year returning some of the best athletes in the area. their team was extremely young and talented last year and Its always exciting when Lumberton and silsbee get together. and I dont think Lumberton will be a one year wonder considering Lumbertons lower levels started and contined winning with this last senior class. We our returning most of our OL including 6'6" 280 Hunter Howden All-Dist. Kyle Gilliam 6'2" 260 Honorable Mention All-State and Matt Burkhalter 5'9" 240 (played some Tightend also last season). The Backfield will once again be a strength with Jacob Hanna 6' 215, Anthony Beard 6'1" 220 and Soph Ryan Asher 5'9" 180. WR brings back Taylor Granato 6'1" 160 and Trace Freeman 6'2" 170. QB is gonna be between talented Sophmore Ryan Hughes and lasts years back up Kendall Duvall.

hmmmm have you seen any of these teams? I would guess you have seen HF bc they played EC last year but a year of growth is a big deal with the right offseason program and from what I hear Coach Mangan is getting them going. Coach Price's offseason program at BH is tremedous. So unlike you Im not gonna look down on the teams on our schdule. How old are you anyways? Everytime you make a post on here it wreaks with disrespect.

A 4a team that didn't make the playoffs in a weak district (Barbers Hill) and a 3a team that didn't make the playoffs (HF) are nothing tough for any decent 4a team. Silsbee will be the only challenge on the schedule.

I would like to remind you all thinking silsbee will be the real test for lumberton, that HF beat that talented Silsbee team 35-14 last year at Silsbee. And I promise HF has more returning players than Silsbee. So dont over look the horns. And the number of A's has nothing to do with the quality of teams. EC could of played with all three last year.

hmmmm have you seen any of these teams? I would guess you have seen HF bc they played EC last year but a year of growth is a big deal with the right offseason program and from what I hear Coach Mangan is getting them going. Coach Price's offseason program at BH is tremedous. So unlike you Im not gonna look down on the teams on our schdule. How old are you anyways? Everytime you make a post on here it wreaks with disrespect.

Well I don't really see where not thinking a team is very good has anything to do with respect and the offseason program of a football means nothing when they've had the same program for many years and it hasn't worked yet.

Coach Managan was a first year coach last year for HF. Coach Prices is one of the best coaches in the area. His first year in 4A he brought Barbers Hill to a undefeated regular season and almost beat a talented Central team in the playoffs.

And as for disrespect, You troll enough threads on here and everytime its "they suck" "this guy is horrible" and blah blah blah. so im guessing your suppose to graduate in 2010 and you need some mature.

I guarantee you out of all the posts I have made you can't find one instance of me singling out any player and if I have said anything derogatory about a team it was along the lines of their not as good as whatever team their being compared to. I'm guessing you have a kid or relative or sombody playing for Lumberton or you just like Lumberton and that's fine too but don't get so worked up and make ungrounded statements about me, just because I disagree with you.

Guest BIG HOUSE

I'LL go a head right now a take Lumberton over silsbee by 3tds...easy game for Lumberton....Heck in the scrimmage this year silsbee could not or did not want to tackle Beard....6 seniors didn't even play and it really wasn't a contest..........Beard will dominate silsbee next season......Lumberton will once again make the playoffs and do well when they get there.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami