Two Barbers Hill football players caught red handed

texans

Enjoy the butt kicking that the Broncos are sure to give BH  next year in Football as BH will dismantle the Broncos in UIL competition combined ;D After the great season that you will have next year it will be down Hill (No Pun intended) after that ;D You will be wishing you were back in the Triangle :-* Good news is that you can still kick Crosby around forever ;D ;D ;D

There were a lot of sophomores on the 07 team that played 10-15 games, so I wouldn't count on us going too far "down hill". Of course losing 2 of the top recruits in the state will hurt, but there will be a very good core group returning for 09. Dayton has a good overall program and will find a way to compete no matter where they go, and they've shown that. As far as overall UIL... you may be right and there are a lot of factors that play into that especially with the "club" sports.

No disrespect I though thought I would get on and stir the pot a little ;D BH knows about Dayton the have a very good program over there and alway are competitive in Football. Beleive me when I say I enjoyed Daytons ROMP through the Southeast Texas district the last two years ;D ;D ;D ;D I think Dayton and BH will make a good rival atlthough BH is small in nubmers now they are growing at a crazy rate,so you can plan on BH being more and more competitive each year they are in 4A.

None taken.... I can't wait for BH and Dayton to square off. It's one of those natural rivalries. I'm glad it's gonna happen.

Enjoy the butt kicking that the Broncos are sure to give BH  next year in Football as BH will dismantle the Broncos in UIL competition combined ;D After the great season that you will have next year it will be down Hill (No Pun intended) after that ;D You will be wishing you were back in the Triangle :-* Good news is that you can still kick Crosby around forever ;D ;D ;D

There were a lot of sophomores on the 07 team that played 10-15 games, so I wouldn't count on us going too far "down hill". Of course losing 2 of the top recruits in the state will hurt, but there will be a very good core group returning for 09. Dayton has a good overall program and will find a way to compete no matter where they go, and they've shown that. As far as overall UIL... you may be right and there are a lot of factors that play into that especially with the "club" sports.

No disrespect I though thought I would get on and stir the pot a little ;D BH knows about Dayton the have a very good program over there and alway are competitive in Football. Beleive me when I say I enjoyed Daytons ROMP through the Southeast Texas district the last two years ;D ;D ;D ;D I think Dayton and BH will make a good rival atlthough BH is small in nubmers now they are growing at a crazy rate,so you can plan on BH being more and more competitive each year they are in 4A.

So what have your team done vs. SE tx?  ;D Last I heard, your an Eagle fan.  Ride your own team's coat tail. 

So what have your team done vs. SE tx?   ;D Last I heard, your an Eagle fan.  Ride your own team's coat tail. 

Hmmmmm let see we took Central to the wire in our only meeting in football. Eliminated Central this year in Boys BasketBall.. Uhhhhhhh Kicked the Girls Central teams butt in the gulf coast classic last year (Basket Ball) uuuummm hmmmmmm Knocked off just about everyteam you got in Baseball and Softball  I know there is more ,but I just cant think right now ;D ;D Jump on them coat tails :D :D

So what have your team done vs. SE tx?   ;D Last I heard, your an Eagle fan.  Ride your own team's coat tail. 

Hmmmmm let see we took Central to the wire in our only meeting in football. Eliminated Central this year in Boys BasketBall.. Uhhhhhhh Kicked the Girls Central teams butt in the gulf coast classic last year (Basket Ball) uuuummm hmmmmmm Knocked off just about everyteam you got in Baseball and Softball  I know there is more ,but I just cant think right now ;D ;D Jump on them coat tails :D :D

Is that's what it's called?  Taking us to the wire?  If I remember, you didnt' know who we were.  Got the big head with the undefeated record then got brought back to reality.  And I believe this is a football subject.  Whey are you still on the hoops game?  The thing you don't realize is, Dayton did have sucess in our district.  At the same time, there is a mutual respect between them and our Jags.  BH probably would have gotten whipped by our cellar dwellars in football.  Remember, I saw that BH team last year. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami