standings?

looks like the top 3 teams here are going to playoffs, I doubt anyone catches them(namen5)

i dont know man...i'm thinkin lcm and lumberton will be close but lumberton will prolly be victorious and vidor will probly win their next game so i'm thinkin that it all comes down to how the two teams play in the last games...central isnt out of it either so its realy just a battle for 3rd but lumberton and nederland have clenched their spots...congrats to those two team and whoever takes third...good season everyone

well even if we lose to lumberton...we're still 1 point ahead of the closest threat going into our last game (ozen).

Although it's not likely, Ozen almost beat Nederland and hopefully will come out and play with the same intensity that they played vs Nederland, but this time against LCM. It's all Vidor can hope for.

The Bears respect both Lumberton and Ozen. 

They have two chances to win one game to earn a playoff spot.  If you made that offer to me at the beginning of the season, I would have taken that offer.  I would not trade the Bears' position over any other team except Lumberton and Nederland.

The Bears will play their best.  If thats not enough, then so be it.  They have been a classy team all year.  They are winners no matter what happens.

Go Bears.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hawedex
    Newest Member
    hawedex