Here We Go....Ozen vs. Yates Friday Predictions??

KFDM COOP

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice

The only reason that I would like Yates to win is so that DickieV could choke on it.  I don't want that bad enough.  Go Boutte and Ozen:  Ozen by 3.

Dudes and dudettes, how can you possibly think Ozen is going to beat the mighty Jack Yates Lions. Their mystic will give them 5 points even BEFORE the game starts, but you won't see it on the scoreboard in the beginning. By time Ozen realize what hit them, it will be too late to catch up. I promise you dudes and dudettes, the lighta re out baby! No more taking one game at a time. This is it! No more running  or speculating on the board. Thank you Huntsville for a very good wake-up call. Ozen will not be able to answer against Jack Yates mighty athleticism and quickness.

And after the game, I want the same people on the forum to come back and discuss Yate's win and give them their props. There will be no place to hide for all you Panthers and Pantherettes. It's showtime baby!!!

This going to be a very interesting weekend in Houston for some hardwood and anything can happen. No predictions from me bc may have to eat it but hope Smiley goes. Winner of Yates and Ozen will prolly on the state. Good luck to all the teams and what a great time of the year.

Dudes and dudettes, how can you possibly think Ozen is going to beat the mighty Jack Yates Lions. Their mystic will give them 5 points even BEFORE the game starts, but you won't see it on the scoreboard in the beginning. By time Ozen realize what hit them, it will be too late to catch up. I promise you dudes and dudettes, the lighta re out baby! No more taking one game at a time. This is it! No more running  or speculating on the board. Thank you Huntsville for a very good wake-up call. Ozen will not be able to answer against Jack Yates mighty athleticism and quickness.

And after the game, I want the same people on the forum to come back and discuss Yate's win and give them their props. There will be no place to hide for all you Panthers and Pantherettes. It's showtime baby!!!

I may be a dude but I am far from a panther.... Jack Yates is god I have watched them... Just think they are Memphis....  Can't play in the half court...  We will see if they can Friday!

Guest DickVitale

I may be a dude but I am far from a panther.... Jack Yates is god I have watched them... Just think they are Memphis....  Can't play in the half court...  We will see if they can Friday!

;)...You know who the master of tempo in Texas is, right? If you don't know, NOW YOU KNOW....I will say this..It will be a like a WALK in the park... ;)

Guest DickVitale

Yeah you are right, but DeCarlos did not only score points, he made PLAYS...HUGE PLAYS...on both sides of the ball...Breon, Jacolby, and Willie had horrendous games...Rebounding will be emphasized today and tommorrow..Breon took care of the ball, but could not finish early on...Rebounding was atrocious...All fixable though... ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder