Here We Go....Ozen vs. Yates Friday Predictions??

KFDM COOP

BLUEDOVE, dont listen to that nonsense...That boy is 15 and will turn 16 THIS year...Still a 10th grader, and will be the top prospect in the 2010 class in this state and will be tops in the country as well...Hey by the way, after the Yates game, I will take a steak from Chili's right there in Katy!!... ;D..I wont try to break you, man!!  ;D

Dicke you should have said Taste of Texas on I10, Katy Freeway....

$50 a steak but there is none better!

:D..Naw, man, I aint gonna kill him!! This bet was too easy! ;D

GO DV GO  ;D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, it's Friday and most of the die-hard Ozen followers are getting ready to deal with the Houston traffic as they head towards the game tonight. I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed going back and forth with yall for the past month knowing the match-up between #1 ranked in the nation Jack Yates versus Ozen High. I know your Panthers will fight a brilliant fight tonight. But please, I really don't want to hear about the game being too rough, the refs this, the refs that, it was too cold in the arena that's why we missed our shots, oh wait till next year! Well you get my drift. Any loss should be accpeted as a loss and a learning lesson to propel you farther next year.

Guest tigersvoice

Dudes and dudettes, how can you possibly think Ozen is going to beat the mighty Jack Yates Lions. Their mystic will give them 5 points even BEFORE the game starts, but you won't see it on the scoreboard in the beginning. By time Ozen realize what hit them, it will be too late to catch up. I promise you dudes and dudettes, the lighta re out baby! No more taking one game at a time. This is it! No more running  or speculating on the board. Thank you Huntsville for a very good wake-up call. Ozen will not be able to answer against Jack Yates mighty athleticism and quickness.

And after the game, I want the same people on the forum to come back and discuss Yate's win and give them their props. There will be no place to hide for all you Panthers and Pantherettes. It's showtime baby!!!

I may be a dude but I am far from a panther.... Jack Yates is god I have watched them... Just think they are Memphis....  Can't play in the half court...  We will see if they can Friday!

;)...You know who the master of tempo in Texas is, right? If you don't know, NOW YOU KNOW....I will say this..It will be a like a WALK in the park... ;)

HUH!  Must have been a walk in Jurassic Park!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124