HJ vs. Navasota Predictions/Tue. 7:30 College Park In The Woodlands

TheRef

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree bleed, Orangefield played Navasota very close on friday night.  For the 4th ranked team in state beating a team that tied for 3rd place in district by a small margin like that, i wouldnt be celebrating so much like they did, i'd be nervous.  Their fans acted like they were happy to win that game instead of expecting to win that game.  Maybe because they know it will end for them soon for them if they can barely beat a 3rd place team.  Hopefully HJ will shut them up and take care of business. 

Thanks for all the compliments from the HJ fans (Poppabearstarr, shackbully, Lazeek) on the OF-Nav thread, i know everyone from OF was real proud of how OF played this year and against Navasota.  I think with the talent coming up hopefully this is just the beginning of great things to come for the program.  Good luck to HJ from Orangefield fans, i know we will be rooting for yall...

Guest tigersvoice

The Hawks just keep on keeping on, 71-64 HJ.

I truely believe this year's Hawk team is now better than last year's team. I was one of the doubters early in the season thinking that there's no way they could be better losing a fantastic player in Ryan Donahoe. But I was wrong. Jarvis Benard has now taken over the role that Ryan had last year and the Hawks aren't missing a beat. IMO, he is every bit as good as Ryan and still has another year to go. Good luck Hawks.  ( of course until you meet my Tigers )

I agree with you AAW.  Hardin-Jefferson is a better TEAM this year than last.  They are very talented, athletic and UNSELFISH.  I don't see anyone stopping them.  Take it to the barn, Hawks!

The Hawks just keep on keeping on, 71-64 HJ.

I truely believe this year's Hawk team is now better than last year's team. I was one of the doubters early in the season thinking that there's no way they could be better losing a fantastic player in Ryan Donahoe. But I was wrong. Jarvis Benard has now taken over the role that Ryan had last year and the Hawks aren't missing a beat. IMO, he is every bit as good as Ryan and still has another year to go. Good luck Hawks.  ( of course until you meet my Tigers )

I agree with you AAW.  Hardin-Jefferson is a better TEAM this year than last.  They are very talented, athletic and UNSELFISH.  I don't see anyone stopping them.  Take it to the barn, Hawks!

haha  :D yeah but yeah i totally agree with you, that is an excellent statement you made

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder