HJ vs. Navasota Predictions/Tue. 7:30 College Park In The Woodlands

TheRef

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went and saw the Navasota/ OF game tonight and they are similar to Silsbee.........Very Athletic, Quick and have a big man that if he gets it on the block he will score.  My only two predictions at this point is that the team that wins the rebounding war will win the game and I guarantee that this game will de decided by less than 10 points either way.  What more can you ask for in a playoff game.....#4 Navasota vs. #6 HJ!!!!!!!

The OF fans would have given the Hecklers a run for their money last night.  It was almost as if the Hecklers dressed in all orange and doubled in size.  HJ needs to do the same....more students, more noise and to be even more relentless.  Navasota can be rattled...no pun intended!!!!! ;D

Every Heckler needs to be in there and bring someone new with you.  The gym is huge and the more will only benefit the Hawks.  I expect at least 200 Hecklers on Tuesday night.

HJ just needs to take care of the ball, not play sloppy and take to to the big guy.  Sundgren can shoot that 10 to 15 ft jumper on him all night.  He just needs to stay out of foul trouble.  If HJ can do this I think they win this one pretty easily.  Navasota is not going to have someone that can shoot from the parking lot like Sweeny did.  Good luck Hawks.

The OF fans would have given the Hecklers a run for their money last night.  It was almost as if the Hecklers dressed in all orange and doubled in size.  HJ needs to do the same....more students, more noise and to be even more relentless.  Navasota can be rattled...no pun intended!!!!! ;D

Every Heckler needs to be in there and bring someone new with you.  The gym is huge and the more will only benefit the Hawks.  I expect at least 200 Hecklers on Tuesday night.

man we need a bus  :o but naw we can make it work

HJ-88

Navasota-65

The Hawks just keep on keeping on, 71-64 HJ.

I truely believe this year's Hawk team is now better than last year's team. I was one of the doubters early in the season thinking that there's no way they could be better losing a fantastic player in Ryan Donahoe. But I was wrong. Jarvis Benard has now taken over the role that Ryan had last year and the Hawks aren't missing a beat. IMO, he is every bit as good as Ryan and still has another year to go. Good luck Hawks.  ( of course until you meet my Tigers )

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder