SILSBEE @ CENTRAL

Nike5

i dont know why no one posted about this game. Probably written off as a blow off but did anyone else hear?

Final

Silsbee 0

Central....1

Fernando and Ernesto both got red cards as well as #6 from silsbee.

The question is though, Where was central tonight???

in all honesty fernando's card was well earned, cheered on by a small lumberton fan section. But the 2nd red against central was an iffy as to whether it was the correct choice by the official or not. He might have a record or prior offense that is unbeknownst to me but like i said i'm not sure if it was warranted.

What is happening to Central now?  maybe..... their reputation precedes them into battle.... and .  Refs probably go into the game ready to fire off reds and yellows at them in fear of losing control.   What happens when you want to play that style.   Maybe sometimes they arent in the wrong but seem to have earned the reputation.

in all honesty fernando's card was well earned, cheered on by a small lumberton fan section. But the 2nd red against central was an iffy as to whether it was the correct choice by the official or not. He might have a record or prior offense that is unbeknownst to me but like i said i'm not sure if it was warranted.

I believe that they were both warranted. The second card was for shoving a player after a CLEAN slide tackle and then cussing the ref. I think the saddest part of the entire game is that the coach thought all of the play was good and clean.

Soccer is a rough and physical sport, but when your team crosses the line from physical to cheap shots as #12 did all night, it is no longer a sport.

and there whole team and fans were trying to fight silsbee after the game so they should be ready when they come to silsbee

true story:

after we played central last year (when we played there @ the beginning of the season) while i am trying to make it to the minivan with two toddlers in tow, central fans are pushing me & cursing me while i am trying to get my babies through the gate & out of the stadium.  it was awful!  

men yall talking about cheap shots all the teams in district doesent want central to win any of their game because yall are intimarated with our skills...

I don't know what intimarated is, but I don't think anyone is intimidated of your skills!

Central does have some players with good foot skills, but how you play as a TEAM is what makes you a good TEAM.

I believe that they were both warranted. The second card was for shoving a player after a CLEAN slide tackle and then cussing the ref. I think the saddest part of the entire game is that the coach thought all of the play was good and clean.

Soccer is a rough and physical sport, but when your team crosses the line from physical to cheap shots as #12 did all night, it is no longer a sport.

after a clean slide tackle yes. But from what i hear there was a not so clean exchange of words between the two players, and the insult in question slipped from a silsbee player's mouth. Now #11 should have been cool headed enough not to retaliate. But i have seen refs allow much more than a slight shove.. I know central is cheap and has quite the background but i still would not have pulled a red on that play. But who am i to voice my opinion?

men yall talking about cheap shots all the teams in district doesent want central to win any of their game because yall are intimarated with our skills...

:). it takes more than "skills" to be successful in this district.  if ya'll could combine those skills into skillful teamwork, i think a lot more teams would be worried about ya'll. 

men yall talking about cheap shots all the teams in district doesent want central to win any of their game because yall are intimidated with our skills...

I don't know what intimidated is, but I don't think anyone is intimidated of your skills!

Central does have some players with good foot skills, but how you play as a TEAM is what makes you a good TEAM.

its intimidated smart  yea what are you tryin to say man yall just dont want to see us win but we will be at the playoffs u can count on dat!!!!!!!!

men yall talking about cheap shots all the teams in district doesent want central to win any of their game because yall are intimidated with our skills...

I don't know what intimidated is, but I don't think anyone is intimidated of your skills!

its intimidated smart  yea what are you tryin to say man yall just dont want to see us win but we will be at the playoffs u can count on dat!!!!!!!!

There's no way you can make the playoffs. Lumberton is not gonna give up 1st and you still have to get through Nederland, Vidor, LC-M, and PN-G.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder