*Big Sandy vs. Spurger/64-61 SPURGER WINS IN OT/COMMENTS*

HA HA HA... BS lost

A little childish if you ask me. You wont to dog a great team and a great coach,that more than likely will win district come tue 2-12 at HD.

Big man where is your team going to be after tue.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You're right Big Man......BS did lose, great observation.....all that game was, was just a little speed bump on the long road into the playoffs once again........by the way how are your SP Sharks doin...hows that playoff run goin? Just to refresh your memory so you don't call me a liar.....

Iam sorry if i made anybody mad for the comments i left. I was trying to support my team, but it was the wrong way to support them. I shouldn't have said the stuff i said, yall beat us fair and square sorry for trying to take that away from you.

That was from the "BS over SP" post when they beat ya'll by 51.

You're not an Ozen fan. ::)  8)

Guest SharkSupporter2007

Big man I have no idea who you are, But if you are from SP I know that coach would very dissappointed in your comments. Both  Big Sandy and Spurger have great Coaches and programs, and to respond that way is uncalled for.  I know Coach Harvey has a ton of respect for both of these teams and aspires to be as successful as them. SP must earn respect and you will not get acting like that. Good luck to both Big Sandy and Spurger in the playoffs, I know you will represent our district well. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder