20-4A Rankings (Opinions not Stats)

Nike5

I'm thinking Central may not be as good as they were last year or what we think they are. I also think that Nederland is going to win district, with Lumberton in second, and Vidor and PNG fighting it out for third, and LCM is going to upset somebody.

Its like you wrote down what I was thinking ha. Im going to say Vidor takes 3rd and gets into the playoffs. Vidor, in my opinion, is a two man show. But, its a very good show =]. Chemistry is there since they have been playing together for a long time. And if there anything like last years team, there only going to get stronger as the season draws closer to an end. Central... not impressing me as of yet, there team last year set the bar and they havent reached it yet. I dont know whats up w/ Lumberton, they played GREAT ball last year AND lost almost no one. Trying to decide if Lumberton isnt playing as well as last year or if everyone else just caught back up. But, for the district champs... Im going to say Nederland.... They are the BEST team in the AREA (SETX) and yes, over you Kelly! LC-M is going to upset one of the 4runners for the last 2 spots of the playoffs... either central, lumberton, vidor, or png... I dont see them beating Nederland...

1)Nederland

2)Lumberton

3)PNG/ Vidor/ Central

6)LCM

7)Silsbee

8)HJ

9)Ozen

10)WOS

1. Lumberton

2. Nederland

4.PNG

5.LCM/Vidor

I like Lumberton for first because i think they will only get better and they have some great talent. I left 3 blank out of respect for Central. I havent really heard about them or seen them but i dont see my 4 or 5 team beating them so i will fill it in later. And VPsoccer i cant comment on this without adressing what you said about Nederland, i agree they are very good but Lumbertons talent and leadership wont be stopped this year IMO.. and as for them being best in SETX that is debateable, however i guess we will just have to see how the year turns out.. im just going to throw it out there. This is no excuse for a loss because i dont no if Ned. had any injuries, but Kelly had 5 starters injured and Nederland was the last of  6 game in 7 day stretch...So if the playing field would have been level on BOTH sides(meaning we were both at full strength) you cant say that it would not have affected the game in some way, but all that means is it could have been 2-1 nederland, instead of 1-0 nederland....I just want to give you all the facts, before you form an opinion.....just in case you were wondering, the five injured players were senior captains Ben Hanks and Matt Kirby, senior Austin Gibb, and sophmores Zach Clarke and Hunter Allen.

I havent seen lumberton yet and only seen Vidor, PnG and Nederland.  If Nederlands young team can do to the rest of the district what they did against Kelly.  They will be the team to beat.  The leaders need to continue the positive talk that  I heard standing on the side with them, and all of them need to be exhausted at the end of the game as they were against us. They were working so hard and playing so well.. A good soccer team for sure..

1. Lumberton because of sheer strenght and returning numbers also two STRONG players.  If  they dont improve then Nederland wins district.

2. Nederland depending on how they come out against PnG and Lumberton.  PnG can be a thorn in their side.. rivalry rivalry rivalry

3. I say LcM , and PnG step into the spot.  Yes going with LcM.  They arent on the site posting and maybe are focused on playing soccer. PnG injury to Z could be their downfall.

4. Vidor and Central will fight for third if either of the above stumble.  Vidors defense has to work together more than what I saw and seeing some of hte numbers they gave up in a couple of games.  If they do that with TG up and creating plays then they will be in the hunt.

Fact is.. mud mud mud  will take its toll on the outcome of most games and be a deciding factor.  Way to early in the season to really know.  The Nederland LcM game will be  great indicator of what both teams have.... 

I saw Silsbee against PnG and their defense is lacking any stability to keep out the big dawgs from any other team....

TO ALL .. GOOD LUCK... AND STAY DRY

It's really still too early for this, but i'm going to go ahead and say lumberton/nederland go 1st/2nd, but i won't predict the order.  as for third, LCM, PNG, Vidor, and Central are all in for a dogfight, although one of these teams will probably establish themself as the front runner, and i think either vidor or LCM will drop off sometime in the 2nd half of district.

I'm thinking Central may not be as good as they were last year or what we think they are. I also think that Nederland is going to win district, with Lumberton in second, and Vidor and PNG fighting it out for third, and LCM is going to upset somebody.

Its like you wrote down what I was thinking ha. Im going to say Vidor takes 3rd and gets into the playoffs. Vidor, in my opinion, is a two man show. But, its a very good show =]. Chemistry is there since they have been playing together for a long time. And if there anything like last years team, there only going to get stronger as the season draws closer to an end. Central... not impressing me as of yet, there team last year set the bar and they havent reached it yet. I dont know whats up w/ Lumberton, they played GREAT ball last year AND lost almost no one. Trying to decide if Lumberton isnt playing as well as last year or if everyone else just caught back up. But, for the district champs... Im going to say Nederland.... They are the BEST team in the AREA (SETX) and yes, over you Kelly! LC-M is going to upset one of the 4runners for the last 2 spots of the playoffs... either central, lumberton, vidor, or png... I dont see them beating Nederland...

1)Nederland

2)Lumberton

3)PNG/ Vidor/ Central

6)LCM

7)Silsbee

8)HJ

9)Ozen

10)WOS

Sometimes i feel ashamed to play soccer For the Stangs

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online