Which School has the best Athletic Facilities????

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

I think another issue that is pushing these schools toward field turf is the use the fields get.  Most high school fields get used year round without proper time to recover.  You go straight from football to soccer, not to mentions many fields being used during track season.  You should have seen some of the fields during soccer season this year.  It got to the point where they were unplayable, with games and tournaments being canceled.  Field turf would solve that problem.

I think another issue that is pushing these schools toward field turf is the use the fields get.  Most high school fields get used year round without proper time to recover.  You go straight from football to soccer, not to mentions many fields being used during track season.  You should have seen some of the fields during soccer season this year.  It got to the point where they were unplayable, with games and tournaments being canceled.  Field turf would solve that problem.

Thats true in Ned's case , I know.  I have spoke to the guys who maintain it and thats one of the biggest gripes.  Turf will fix that though!!

If Ned gets turf, expands the stands, replaces the press box, and gets parking we will have a top of the line stadium.

my favorite football stadium in the area is Silsbee's... very nice...

my favorite baseball field would be at Barbers Hill...

Basketball... i dont know which one is the best, but i really like the HJ gym... it may not be the best for playing in but there is a great atmosphere in there with the HAWK HECKLERS!!! its always packed and loud...

I also think that Ozen has a pretty good gym...

• 1 month later...

best football stadium is dayton

Yes, Dayton's facility is very nice now.  However, Parking still stinks!  I hear they're working on it though.

Barbers Hill has the nicest press box, plenty of room for everyone, media coaches, scouts, etc...

Also, if you plan on filming a game in Dayton this year from the press box, better bring your zoom lens... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    daxebeg833
    Newest Member
    daxebeg833