trey burrell out for h-j till possably playoffs

hjsc

HJ is deep this will not hurt them very much if yall remember last year when Donahoe went out with the broke nose everyone thought they would stumble but it made them grow realizing they didnt need him to when I dont think HJ will lose a game without him but if they do it will be at Silsbee

Guest tigersvoice

trey sustained a blow to the face against the BC team Tuesday night in the first quarter..... He has a broken jaw and will take 4-6 weeks to recover....how do you think h-j will do without him?

Sorry to hear this news.  You Hawks were REALLY jelling.  He will be missed but I have a feeling that his teammates won't slip while he is out.  Hoping you have no more injuries this season.

Trey's injury was accidental.  He'll be back, faster and stronger than ever, come playoffs.  Maybe he can finally completely heal his football injuries.  In the meantime, Ricossa, Fontenot, Turner, Deshotel, and all the other Hawks will be filling in and winning for him.

He said something about a liquid diet, so I know it is serious.....  Some weights, rested legs, and shooting time.... I am sure he will be a huge spark come playoff time...

This year sure seems alot like last year......  the losses were at the same time.... to the same people and a key injury around this time.......  hopefully the same result!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin