Game 2: Hardin Jefferson @ Silsbee Predictions/SETXSPORTS WILL BROADCAST IT LIVE

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right, it is early.  HJ has the better team, but Silsbee will play this game harder than probably any other game all year.  I'm going to say HJ by 6, but i won't be shocked if Silsbee pulls the mini-upset.

yeah i kinda agree with this

silsbee stuck with 'em and wasplaying a better game than HJ through the second and third but HJ knows how to finish a game and silsbee, i dont think, has quite learned how to do that yet

i pulling for the tigers and i hope they can pull off the upset... GO TIGERS!!!

Of course not having Trey will hurt, but there are other's to take up the slack. His absence will be a point difference concern, but I'm not sure it will be a game difference concern. Most of HJ's non starters would  easily start for other teams. Still, the Tigers are talented and playing at home. HJ by 7 and could be closer.

I hear ppl saying Trey Burrell won't be back till possibly playoff time. From this conclusion Silsbee by as many as they can if they can attack in the inside game.

Considering the fact that trey is the point of the press and releases for fast break 85% of the time i dont think missing trey will affect the inside game on the defensive end but the Hawks will have to scrap out a win i think HJ by 8

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin