Thoughts On District 21 3A This Year?

BIG NASTY....first of all...YOU need to stop talking...second of all....it VEITCH..not VIETCH ( get it right ) and if he wasnt good he wouldnt be named as one of the second team pitchers. He may not be an ace in your eyes...but to others (including me) he is. No one ever said he was the best in the area...but hes up there and hes improved alot...and hes also a VERY good catcher. Having a player that can play in more than one place (and be pretty good at it) is ALWAYS an advantage. so before you go telling people to stop talking get the facts right, otherwise your opinion is worthless.

HAHAHAH Who writes in pink? ;D ;D HAHAHAH HHAHAHA

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by: OHS_1994  wrote Terry is a great kid, and I would love tou see one of you little punks say any of this to his face.  That would be very funny.

thanks ohs it means alot to me for you to say that im not really worried about what everyone says about me it aint bothering me it will bother them when i prove them wrong i mean im taking all this in and im gonna go out there and shut their mouths up and show everyone why i made 2nd team pitcher it dont bother me i dont care if they are gonna talk like that thats their problem i will jus show up at the game and when i pitch i will prove all of these sayings wrong so just sit back and relax but thanx for what you said to know that someone knows how i am

aww is somebody getting mad??

Guest Cardinal12

I think im gonna be sick... Reading all this talk about HJ "owning all" really the tallents just not there..... As for the rest of the district it should be fun... IMO HJ should come back down to earth with the rest of us.... Ive played them in recient years and them "owning all" not likely.....

hahaha...who writes in pink? well, to answer that question...i am a girl, most girls like pink, dont gripe at me gripe at whoever made setx sports and put pink as a color option.

my panties are not in a bunch, but i dont appriciate rude comments about people, especially since i never even said anything about Terry Veitch in the first place, all i said was alot of people are anxious to see how the mustangs come out this year with a new coach! Bignasty was classless to call Terry Veitch out like that, so sorry bignasty, no time for power naps over here, we are gettin hyped up for baseball season. and since Terry gets brought up in disrespectful way i will definately defend him, he is my boyfriend after all, and i adore him!!! in my eyes he will always be an ace, no matter what anyone else's opinion. And to everyone who has said good things about him on here, thank you, because your right, no will will talk mess to Terrys face, and he is a very good and respectful kid. he not only has natural talent, but he has heart and he works his butt off to improve himself...hes not one of those arrogant little jerks running around thinkin they are good at everything. he shows very good sportsmanship and he puts everything he has into his game. so everyone can go ahead and talk all the mess they want...Terry will be GREAT this year, theres no doubt in my mind. 

hahaha...who writes in pink? well, to answer that question...i am a girl, most girls like pink, dont gripe at me gripe at whoever made setx sports and put pink as a color option.

my panties are not in a bunch, but i dont appriciate rude comments about people, especially since i never even said anything about Terry Veitch in the first place, all i said was alot of people are anxious to see how the mustangs come out this year with a new coach! Bignasty was classless to call Terry Veitch out like that, so sorry bignasty, no time for power naps over here, we are gettin hyped up for baseball season. and since Terry gets brought up in disrespectful way i will definately defend him, he is my boyfriend after all, and i adore him!!! in my eyes he will always be an ace, no matter what anyone else's opinion. And to everyone who has said good things about him on here, thank you, because your right, no will will talk mess to Terrys face, and he is a very good and respectful kid. he not only has natural talent, but he has heart and he works his butt off to improve himself...hes not one of those arrogant little jerks running around thinkin they are good at everything. he shows very good sportsmanship and he puts everything he has into his game. so everyone can go ahead and talk all the mess they want...Terry will be GREAT this year, theres no doubt in my mind. 

hahaha sorry...i didnt realize that,  i was just saying that it is color conflict...its hard to read!

aww sticking up for ur boyfriend how sweet...

Guest bleed orange

Don't worry "Ilovemystang" apparently some peolpe from Orangefield know your boyfriend is a awesome young man. He must be because I know the people who spoke highly of him and they are good judge of character. I know that this young man will make it in life and thats all that matters. You better hang on to him. They don't come around very often. Pink is hard to read but you know what you can write in any color you want to.

Don't worry "Ilovemystang" apparently the some peolpe from Orangefield know your boyfriend is a awesome young man. He must be because I know the people who spoke highly of him and they are good judge of character. I know that this young man will make it in life and thats all that matters. You better hang on to him. They don't come around very often. Pink is hard to read but you know what you can write in any color you want to.

thank you, i dont plan on letting him go anywheres anytime soon!!! anyways, back to SETX sports...not SETX relationships and drama!!! HJ will not own all, and just because they are good at golf and basketball DOES NOT mean they are gonna be # 1 in baseball. West Orange is very good at football, and their basketball team has got beat plenty of times. and im sure their baseball team will get beat some too. so just because a school is good at one sport does not promise anything for anther sport. sorry for all you HJ fans out there that have your hopes up. i dont know who will come out on top but i dont see it being HJ. =(

Rub-a-Dub said        u say that nobody will talk mess to his face.... well then if he is so big and bad why is a girl sticking up for him and he isnt??

first off she isnt taking up for me she is just telling everyone how she feels about baseball and wos.  Second I'm not saying anything because I don't care what people say about me.  I'm not going to let it bother me because I'm not the type of person to get all upset about some immature people talking mess on me.  If thats what they wanna do then fine by me.  I'm just sitting back and seeing what everyone writes about me so i can build it up and take it in because its going to make me more motivated and when baseball comes i will show them what I can do on the field and off of it.  So i dont have to take up for myself because i know what im capable of doing and none of yall people do so just keep talking mess.  You all people will see come jan 29.

I dont think h-j has a big head but like 3 fans and they're are jus sayin that to start stuff and get yall to react... And that the team is running on gas left by last year's seniors. Wow! The team has actually improved we only lost two full time position players and a pitcher.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Not trying to be too critical, and I know it's not the players on here, but the people from HJ are talking it up to be some sort of super team that will dominate world baseball.

They're leaving a lot of stuff for the actual players to back up.

Jasper has a lot of key players and pitchers returning  so beware :D

Man they should be loaded and would be my pick based on what we saw last year. Good luck Bulldogs I like your team form what you showed last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin