Thoughts On District 21 3A This Year?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a question here. How many consecutive district championships has Bridge City won? Hasn't it been quite a few? And correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they have lost a district game since dropping to 3A? Not trying to be sarcastic, just wondering. They always reload when it comes to baseball.

Its all about the "OLE H-J" baby... they gunna be some "COLD" fellas...new coach,new look, they ready to play some ball...

alot....its kinda like getting in a fight with a little scrawny guy with a mohawk and a huge natzi tatoo on his chest...its scary...i wouldnt fight him just cus he looks itimidating...kinda like HJ's gunna be this year!

Guest OHS_1994

Well then that proves that HJ is not going to make it.....A state-bound team wouldn't be scared of anybody no matter what kind of idiot haircut are tattoo they have, because BC Jasper and Silsbee will look like muscle-bound giants with Mohawks and tattoos on their chest compared to a skinny guy HJ team. So that tells me that if you played you would be intimidated by those schools just by appearance.

Just a question here. How many consecutive district championships has Bridge City won? Hasn't it been quite a few? And correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they have lost a district game since dropping to 3A? Not trying to be sarcastic, just wondering. They always reload when it comes to baseball.

Not sure on the district championships, but I do know that the first year they dropped down, Buna, behind Chase Tucker, beat Bridge City with Dereck Blackshear on the hill.  7-2 was the final and it was a great game.

hello pot meet the kettle

are you serious..you're an idiot dumbarse.....you're the one that cant spell you're.....your is a possesive pronoun, you're is the contraction you are...so stick it!

and go back to 6th grade grammar class.....

i was making a point, and taking a shot at the thread nazis who delete threads faster than kids can navigate a myspace page....not taking a shot at you, but you my friend end up looking like the idiot

In a nutshell with all do respect YOU'RE an idiot

The supporters of HF baseball would like to thank all the great teams of 21-3A for allowing HF to participate in the "best district in Texas". HF will be very young but don't sleep on them! I hope the other teams continue to over look these boys. Coach Landry will put our best players on the field and they will come to play every game! I can't put names up yet on who will be the standouts because I don't know. But by the time district play starts everyone will know!

I truely think 21-3a is one of the strongest district's in Texas 3a for Baseball. And whoever makes the playoff's in this district could make a strong run towards State. Not saying they will win state. But will make a strong run for it. With that said. every team in this district should be proud.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12