*Hardin vs EC/54-45 Hardin Wins/Comments*

Great Game not sure of the name on #10 for the hornets I believe he's a sophomore Kid is amazingly quick. I thought Tramain Thomas was going to punch Nolan from Hardin at one point not sure what happened but the refs had to come in between them. TT had a pretty nice dunk at the end of the third quarter only nice thing you can say about the end of the third throughout the fourth about E.C.s play.

Both teams brought the hecklers tonight thats one thing nobody can disagree with.

Congrats Hornets, yall played a hard fought game. I'm just going to say the difference in this game was Hardin making their freethrows and EC missing theirs. EC had plenty of oppurtunities to win the game, but could not capitalize. Just a bad shooting night for EC. plain and simple

again, congrats hornets.

looks like hardin will win the district i dont c any one else beating them

This district is crazy good.  I believe Warren, Anahuac, and/or Deweyville are capable of pulling out a win against Hardin, EC, or Kountze.  It could happen at any time.  If someone gets too comfortable, they will get beat.  Congrats Hornets a tough fought victory.  Man, EC is a tough place to win in.

I don't see Warren, Anahuac, or Deweyville being much of a factor in this district.  One of them may surprise Hardin, EC, or Kountze and be a spoiler but I don't see any of those three challenging for a playoff spot.  Now, the real battle will be the second round of this district when EC, Hardin, and Kountze meet up again.  Those games should be some pressure situations.  Should make it interesting.  Similiar to football.  Looking forward to it.

I don't see Warren, Anahuac, or Deweyville being much of a factor in this district.  One of them may surprise Hardin, EC, or Kountze and be a spoiler but I don't see any of those three challenging for a playoff spot.  Now, the real battle will be the second round of this district when EC, Hardin, and Kountze meet up again.  Those games should be some pressure situations.  Should make it interesting.  Similiar to football.  Looking forward to it.

i could see any of the three teams being beaten by one of the other two e.c. could easily come back and beat both so could Kountze and just as easily hardin could do the same i think it will be intresting.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder