HJ At Jasper Tuesday Predictions?/THIS GAME WILL BE BROADCASTED HERE!!

Guest abovetherim

I'll be in Houston with my daughter so I will probably miss my Cards as well as this game via the broadcast on this site. I think HJ is just too strong right now. They have good players, a great coaching staff and the community rallies around this team like other communities rally around their football team.

I think HJ will win by 20+ but just when a person makes a statement like that the people in Jasper prove people wrong. Especially me, I hated going to play any sport in Jasper because they were always good!

We beat Jasper 77-55 in the EC Tournament, so the question is: can their home court be worth 22 points?  As long as we don't let down, after the emotion of that fourth quarter last night, we'll be fine.  Sometimes we start games like we're trying to mail it in, simply because we know we're better than the other team and we're supposed to win...  I hope we start this game with a 30-0 run, and we get to see G-Money, Elliot, and Big Robes getting major minutes and raining threes!

We beat Jasper 77-55 in the EC Tournament, so the question is: can their home court be worth 22 points?  As long as we don't let down, after the emotion of that fourth quarter last night, we'll be fine.  Sometimes we start games like we're trying to mail it in, simply because we know we're better than the other team and we're supposed to win...  I hope we start this game with a 30-0 run, and we get to see G-Money, Elliot, and Big Robes getting major minutes and raining threes!

Me too its awesome when g money and robes get to play

Got a funny feeling about tonight.  Anxious to see how the Hawks take care of business after a huge W on Friday night against Silsbee.  HJ won easily last year with Donahoe out with a nose injury.  Hopefully the team can pull it out tonight again in Jasper.

Got a funny feeling about tonight.  Anxious to see how the Hawks take care of business after a huge W on Friday night against Silsbee.  HJ won easily last year with Donahoe out with a nose injury.  Hopefully the team can pull it out tonight again in Jasper.

man this is going to be a route no worries jasper not good at all

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder