Best game you have watched this season?

There are two game sthat top my list...

Madison vs. Duncanville in the Toyota Center...  Duncanville dominated the entire game going up by as much as 15 in the first half...  Madison finished the half down by 8.  After a pretty even third where Madison only gained one point in its defecit it was an electrifying fourth starting with Madison down by 7.  This contest showed crazy passing by both starting guards! Tommy Mason Griffin  lost his mind in the fourth scoring 15 of the final 21 points only to fall short 76 - 74.

Yates vs Oakhill Academy, Virginia in the Aldine Campbell Center... Yates down by as many as ten in the first half took its first lead midway the third in this frantic battle of high speed basketball.  From there 16 lead changes and ties  finally left Yates with the last shot.  Anthony Jones, a 6'9" wing for Yates and Brandon Genning of Oakhill, the number 1 rated player in the class of 2008, led the way for both squads.  But in the end it was Yates clutch PG Xavier Roberson when he crossed over, dibbled to the right, the defense stays with him, he faded back a little and drops a high arcing jumper over the would be defenders out strecthed hand...  Then swish... Ball Game!

I would have to say HJ vs EC it was a awesome game with EC pulling it out it in the final two minutes it looked like HJ was gonna win it with the huge Trey Burrell dunk that was the biggest momentum swing of the game but EC got their composure back at just the right time

• 2 weeks later...

Deweyville at BC, last second shot by K. Bland that took forever to drop for the win.

Ill second this game. It was right after the BC Lady Cards lost in volleyball in the regional tournament and I was yet to really get into basketball season. This game did it!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder