1. 1. Who will win

• Kirbyville
    • Newton

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Newton gets  them everytime!!!!!!!! Newton has run the same offense and defense forever and it is still very effective.

CORRECTION: Newton lost to kville in a scrimmage a couple of years ago...kville still has so many great players that newton wont know wat to do.. im feeling another suprise win like the jaspervskville game back in 04-05  (42-20) {i will never forget this score}

cats can prove everyone wrong.. good luck cats

SEE YOU THERE!!  GOOO CATS!!

Guest tigersvoice

Newton gets  them everytime!!!!!!!! Newton has run the same offense and defense forever and it is still very effective.

CORRECTION: Newton lost to kville in a scrimmage a couple of years ago...kville still has so many great players that newton wont know wat to do.. im feeling another suprise win like the jaspervskville game back in 04-05  (42-20) {i will never forget this score}

I really don't have a dog in this fight since we were beaten (in football) by both teams last year, but, you really need to understand the attitude about scrimmages.  The principal reason to scrimmage is to work on your team's deficiencies (short comings; the parts that you feel you are not that good at) and that's why they are put in pre-season.  That is - BEFORE the season starts.  Many times scrimmages are not even played under game conditions.  The point is, that if my team is specifically working on it's bad points in order to improve then my team certainly may not look as good as the other team.  Now, for you to claim that Kirbyville BEAT Newton in a scrimmage a few years ago is LAME.  Find a new point to make your point - the scrimmage thing doesn't work.

I dont know what yeare you are talking about, but I do know that last year scrimmage both the jv and varsity beat k-vill like a 1A school. And Newton was not in shap.... So K-ville get you popcorn ready

Newton has a good squad every year, but scat left and right isn't gonna work next year. Mr. Barbay might wanna try another method!!! ;D I'm predicting Kirbyville to prove alot of folks wrong.

Pretty sure Barbay knows a lot more than that after 110 years coaching experience he probably knows as much as any coach in Texas

idk about this one because newton has good athletes pretty much born to play football and are good at it strong fast and know what to do with the game but kville is comin from 3a and they went pretty far this past season in the playoffs i will most deff have to watch that game if we get that friday off :P

[move]HMMMMMMMM who will win[/move]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder