Football Newton or K-ville

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

Who will win  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Kirbyville
    • Newton

I'll make the drive to this one. I don't care what gas is a gallon!

By the time football season gets here you might need a bank loan to buy enough gas to get there.

At least it wouldn't be as far as Garrison, Shelbyville, or San Augustine!  ;)

Yep maybe you'll get a lower intrest rate.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest EagleFan01

Eaglefan01, yall better win which I doubt it very seriously. I can't wait to see this game because it sounds like you thinking its a easy win for yall. I predicting Kirbyville by 2 touchdowns or more!!

Your crazy if you think Kirbyville will beat Newton at home  by two td's that is crazy talk. Yall will be fair this season and you I really don't think yall can beat us at home you will probably go deep in the playoffs but it will be with a 2nd place finish in district just like is has been for past few years.

Eaglefan01, yall better win which I doubt it very seriously. I can't wait to see this game because it sounds like you thinking its a easy win for yall. I predicting Kirbyville by 2 touchdowns or more!!

Your crazy if you think Kirbyville will beat Newton at home  by two td's that is crazy talk. Yall will be fair this season and you I really don't think yall can beat us at home you will probably go deep in the playoffs but it will be with a 2nd place finish in district just like is has been for past few years.

I hope my cousin Devin Jackson get to play next year. You think Rhodes was a beast, this boy here can fly with blazing speed at the RB position. Devin has been getting into trouble, but I'm trying to straighten him up. He is a very talented ball player as well as Pierce Rhodes.

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

I hope my cousin Devin Jackson get to play next year. You think Rhodes was a beast, this boy here can fly with blazing speed at the RB position. Devin has been getting into trouble, but I'm trying to straighten him up. He is a very talented ball player as well as Pierce Rhodes.

isnt that the kirbyville jv running back

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bleed orange

The difference between Newton and Kirbyville is, Newton reloads every year. Kirbyville will have a good team for about 4-5 years then they are down for 2-4 years. Newton is never down. I would like to know the last time Newton had a losing season. Can anyone come up with that number? When it comes to football Newton and WOS are in a class by themself. Nobody in southeast Texas is even close. It does not matter who wins this game, except too the two schools. But I will say this, Newton is heads and tails above Kirbyville when it comes to football. Heck even basketball and track. The only sport that Kirbyville my dominate is baseball and I am not sure they do in that sport.

Guest EagleFan01

The last season Newton missed the playoffs was the 94 or 95 season can't remember exactly what year it was.... That was the year Barbay was having his battle with cancer he wasn't there for most of the season, WT Johnston the DC was there either he was at LCM and couple other coach's were gone for that one year or so also. I don't see kville beating us in any guy sports next season, the girls will do well against newton's girl i believe.

Guest bleed orange

My qestion to you eaglefan is, when was the last time Newton had a losing season? Not when was the last time they did not make the play-offs. Do some research and let me know. I am curious. I know back in the 1979 football season(1980 graduating year) Orangefield beat Newton. Anthony Byerly was a sophomore. Remember him? Back in the late 70's and early 80's we gave Newton a run for their money. But that was the only year we beat them I think.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder