Football Newton or K-ville

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

Who will win  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Kirbyville
    • Newton

Guest EagleFan01

Coming from 3A last season has nothing to do with it. Newton has been 3A and we still play schools bigger than us. You either have or you don't Kirbyville better bring it because we know Newton is going to.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Coming from 3A last season has nothing to do with it. Newton has been 3A and we still play schools bigger than us. You either have or you don't Kirbyville better bring it because we know Newton is going to.

There have been alot of Newton citizens that are employed at the GEO Group doubting the eagles. Me personally, I think Kirbyville will run circles around Newton next year. Therefore, Newton better bring it because Jack will have the Cats prepared trust me. Carthage thought the same thing last year, but the heart was there and will be next year.

Guest A-TOWN

November 7th AT THE SINGLETARY STADIUM, the Kirbyville Wildcats take on the Newton Eagles

;D Im predicting by 1 pt Newton or Kirbyville will win by 1

Guest kvillecheer

November 7th AT THE SINGLETARY STADIUM, the Kirbyville Wildcats take on the Newton Eagles

Kirbyville.  ;)

Guest A-TOWN

Kirbyville.  ;)

I cant wait until this game

Guest EagleFan01

There have been alot of Newton citizens that are employed at the GEO Group doubting the eagles. Me personally, I think Kirbyville will run circles around Newton next year. Therefore, Newton better bring it because Jack will have the Cats prepared trust me. Carthage thought the same thing last year, but the heart was there and will be next year.

Thats why those citizens work at the prison and not coach's!!! Newton fans are saying that because they are not sure who we have coming up from JV because these certain fans do not watch the JV games on thursday like the real fans do. Noone will come into Newton and run circles around us and that is a fact just ask any team that has been there that would never happen.

Thats why those citizens work at the prison and not coach's!!! Newton fans are saying that because they are not sure who we have coming up from JV because these certain fans do not watch the JV games on thursday like the real fans do. Noone will come into Newton and run circles around us and that is a fact just ask any team that has been there that would never happen.

Let me be the first to tell you about Newton JV from last year...  They were just as good as the Var....  Only lost 1 game.... Now tell me what you think about that....  Newton will win it all.... I am looking at 16 and 0 State Champ.... Sorry ladywildcats dont see yall winning a D.C. this year...

They better grow up fast if they don't want a loss on varsity level. I can promise you that your eagles will have their work cut out for them. I watched Newton last year and their secondary is very weak. Carthage had their way with yall. I was surprise they didn't hang 50+ ;D

Guest EagleFan01

They better grow up fast if they don't want a loss on varsity level. I can promise you that your eagles will have their work cut out for them. I watched Newton last year and their secondary is very weak. Carthage had their way with yall. I was surprise they didn't hang 50+ ;D

We had our way with Carthage too.... Ya'll walk out of that game with a win only because of a couple of sucpect calls by the offials at the end that cost Carthage the win... So don't you worry about Newton and there secondary this is a new season with some new personel. Kirbyville does not play a lick of defense so im not sure what you are talking about with our secondary that is why your team has to score 40+ because yall's defense gives up 40+. Atleast we play defense and can keep teams from scoring over 28 points a game.

Lets give credit where credit is due!  Yes, Newton is good and has always been good.  I think that Barbay has a scientist over there cloning players year after year! ;D  But, you also have to realize that Kirbyville played in arguably the toughest district in 3A the last couple of years and held there own with the big boys!  They may not have won district but they made alot of noise in the playoffs!  If you look at enrollment numbers from those years it is hard to see that Kirbyville did as well as the have over the last 4 years.  Wasn't it 3 rounds deep 3 out of the 4 years?  Not too shabby for the smallest school in 3A!  Reminds me of Newton before they dropped to 2A!  Except for the fact that they didn't have a tough district to play in!  i.e. the late 90's!  They ran the table on everyone in district!  Newton has had Kirbyville's number for a while now, but I think that they will have there hands full with Kirbyville!  This will be a great game heading into the playoffs!  Stop and think about it!  There is a reasonable shot for the same district to have both DI and DII state champions!  That in itself is an amazing thing!

Lets give credit where credit is due!  Yes, Newton is good and has always been good.  I think that Barbay has a scientist over there cloning players year after year! ;D  But, you also have to realize that Kirbyville played in arguably the toughest district in 3A the last couple of years and held there own with the big boys!  They may not have won district but they made alot of noise in the playoffs!  If you look at enrollment numbers from those years it is hard to see that Kirbyville did as well as the have over the last 4 years.  Wasn't it 3 rounds deep 3 out of the 4 years?  Not too shabby for the smallest school in 3A!  Reminds me of Newton before they dropped to 2A!  Except for the fact that they didn't have a tough district to play in!  i.e. the late 90's!  They ran the table on everyone in district!  Newton has had Kirbyville's number for a while now, but I think that they will have there hands full with Kirbyville!  This will be a great game heading into the playoffs!  Stop and think about it!  There is a reasonable shot for the same district to have both DI and DII state champions!  That in itself is an amazing thing!

Well said Lefty99.  Both teams are very good and have heart , YES it wiil be a good game to see, can hardly wait!!

We had our way with Carthage too.... Ya'll walk out of that game with a win only because of a couple of sucpect calls by the offials at the end that cost Carthage the win... So don't you worry about Newton and there secondary this is a new season with some new personel. Kirbyville does not play a lick of defense so im not sure what you are talking about with our secondary that is why your team has to score 40+ because yall's defense gives up 40+. Atleast we play defense and can keep teams from scoring over 28 points a game.

Newton loss to Carthage 34 to 46 I do believe. Kirbyville defense step it up late in the 4th quarter defeating the Bulldogs 27 to 28. So don't get on here saying we don't play defense.

Guest FreshmanPhenom#17

Newton loss to Carthage 34 to 46 I do believe. Kirbyville defense step it up late in the 4th quarter defeating the Bulldogs 27 to 28. So don't get on here saying we don't play defense.

Correction the final score was 27-26 kirbyville

Guest EagleFan01

My point about Carthage was that they called holding on the reverse that was not a hold and when I talked to the officials the following monday they told me they made a mistake in that game. So without that help you lose that game.

My point about Carthage was that they called holding on the reverse that was not a hold and when I talked to the officials the following monday they told me they made a mistake in that game. So without that help you lose that game.

Yeah....whatever man! Kirbyville had some crazy calls against them as well. You said Kirbyville don't play a lick of defense though. Kirbyville defense stiffened up against Carthage passing attack. Newton nearly got 50 points or should I say they would have got 50+ put on them if Carthage wide outs would have caught the balls. They were burning yall on every play with that blazing speed!!!

Guest ECBucFan

I'll make the drive to this one. I don't care what gas is a gallon!

By the time football season gets here you might need a bank loan to buy enough gas to get there.

At least it wouldn't be as far as Garrison, Shelbyville, or San Augustine!  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder