125 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Kirbyville
    • Newton

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning to all, and yes it is the BIG GAME day!!!  I know that all the Newton and Kville fans are just as excited as I am and ready for the game to begin.  Can't you just imagine all that adrenaline flowing in both the players and fans alike.  I can hear the bells, horns, the bands playing, the smells and all the people that will be there.  I wouldn't want to be anywhere else tonight.  Putting all the trash talk aside for just a bit, I do sincerely hope that there will be no injuries to any player and that players and fans on both sides will show good sportsmanship. We all have pride and support for our own, but we are neighbors and in some cases have families on the opposite side.  NOW, we are all ready for some exciting football!!!!!!!!!!  Man I hope I can get a seat!  Lets Go Wildcats, lets git r done

Good Morning to all, and yes it is the BIG GAME day!!!  I know that all the Newton and Kville fans are just as excited as I am and ready for the game to begin.  Can't you just imagine all that adrenaline flowing in both the players and fans alike.  I can hear the bells, horns, the bands playing, the smells and all the people that will be there.  I wouldn't want to be anywhere else tonight.  Putting all the trash talk aside for just a bit, I do sincerely hope that there will be no injuries to any player and that players and fans on both sides will show good sportsmanship. We all have pride and support for our own, but we are neighbors and in some cases have families on the opposite side.  NOW, we are all ready for some exciting football!!!!!!!!!!  Man I hope I can get a seat!  Lets Go Wildcats, lets git r done

GAME DAY!!!!! GO WILDCATS

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder