21-3A Team Records to date:

hawkdad

Guest tigersvoice

What are the records of all Teams in 21-3A including year to date and district records. Plus any insite on the directions teams are heading as the year has unfolded.

Go to the Beaumont Enterprise web site and click sports.  In the drop-down, click on Ipreps.  You can find out records, etc. about all the teams in this area and about some out of the area.

I appreciate the site information. My intent on this thread was have everyone comment on their teams to date (progress, regress, injuries, future expectations, etc). Most people can't make all the games and I enjoy reading the different perspectives everone brings to the site. The records part was for reference while reading the comments.

Guest bleed orange

Orangefield is 13-6, 4-0 in district. We are playing well right now. We still have our hickups because of our youth. Some of the underclassmen are starting to step up. Which is a welcomed sign.

I think the HJ girls are 16-3 and 4-0 in district.They look like they are improving every week and have played some very good ballclubs this year.I knew they would be good at the guards but I have been impressed with how much there post players have improved.They really pressure the ball and I think could be real interesting come playoff time.

I think the HJ girls are 16-3 and 4-0 in district.They look like they are improving every week and have played some very good ballclubs this year.I knew they would be good at the guards but I have been impressed with how much there post players have improved.They really pressure the ball and I think could be real interesting come playoff time.

I've been impressed with the lady hawks this year... how did they do last year?  i don't remember there being much talk about them.

I've been impressed with the lady hawks this year... how did they do last year?  i don't remember there being much talk about them.

Not sure what their record was last year, but I think they finished 4th behind three very good teams (OF, WOS, Silsbee).  HJ would have made the playoffs if they would have been in any other district in the state.  They are the team to beat in this district this year.  They have almost everyone back from last year.  I have not seen them play yet this year, but from some of the scores I have seen, they can easily be at the regional tournament this year.  Actually, I would be a little surprised if they did not make it to Huntsville.  I'll get to see them in a couple of weeks when they play Orangefield.  This should be a great game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder