Orangefield vs. Franklin - FRANKLIN ADVANCES!

• Bobcat1 changed the title to Regional Finals - Orangefield vs. Franklin/Huntington - Post Updates/Scores Here!
17 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Why would they be the favorites?

I think Franklin would be the considered the favorite based off ranking and record. I think most would agree we prefer being the underdogs anyway. Orangefield has played much better since getting everyone back however, and I think it should be a good matchup.  It will be a fun series, with a chance to go to state on the line! 

• Bobcat1 changed the title to Regional Finals - Orangefield vs. Franklin - Post Game Info Here!
10 hours ago, Sports10 said:

I think Franklin would be the considered the favorite based off ranking and record. I think most would agree we prefer being the underdogs anyway. Orangefield has played much better since getting everyone back however, and I think it should be a good matchup.  It will be a fun series, with a chance to go to state on the line! 

It should be a great series any update on when and where yet?

6 hours ago, no-look said:

How deep is OF’s pitching?  Franklin’s  was solid. Handled a good Huntington team . Pulling for OF to get it done. 

You didn't even see all the pitchers for Franklin either. A couple of solid pitchers didn't even pitch against Huntington.

3 hours ago, Gocats90 said:

They got guys who can go seven each game 

Should be a great series then. Franklin has about 7 that could go seven each game. Looking forward to these games. 5 seniors were on the team that lost to diboll in the region final couple years ago.

20 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Should be a great series then. Franklin has about 7 that could go seven each game. Looking forward to these games. 5 seniors were on the team that lost to diboll in the region final couple years ago.

Lucky for Orangefield there’s only 3 games max to play. 

Someone said they had a pitcher or 2 throw 90’s but I don’t know that for a fact.  Rumors.  

it appears that Orangefield will see some faster pitchers this round. Generally speaking I haven’t been too impressed with Orangefield opponents pitching. Only pitcher so far that was fast (92 mph) was vs Woodville in first game & Orangefield got several runs off of him. 

Looking for a good series with no injuries for both teams. 

• Bobcat1 changed the title to Orangefield vs. Franklin - FRANKLIN ADVANCES!