LC-M Talk

Guest STJFL

He wasnt fightn with one of the players, he was getn into it with one of the bear cave men guys, b/c one of them hit him over the helmet with something just after he fumbled the ball, and the other players just grabed him so he wouldn do anything stupid.

No he was fighting with one of the players that was not dressed out due to injury, that player quit after that game.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st of all, moody calls the shots within the football program...he only wants "yes men" under him.  there is no room for any ideas other than his own...

2ndly, he is intimidated too easily by parents & community members...if you disipline little johnny & his mommy & daddy get mad...too bad...go home & take little johnny with you...he has very little respect from the players, parents or the men who work under him (except 1 or 2)

i think the best bet for a football turn around would be crouch...who knows what will actually happen. 

moody's contract is up, but can the powers that be admit it was a mistake?  he will more than likely not get another ad job with an 8 & 20 three year record & will his ego allow him to take a step down? 

with a record like that hopefully he would be willing to admit that his playbook isn't working.  how many times are we going to bang our heads into the same brick wall?

Well, I have a friend who coached under Moody and I will have to say that the discipline is bad, but what is worse is the work mentality that the kids have.  It seems that if they are pushed to hard they will just quit.  This is a AD's problem, but he doesn't really have the backing from the powers that be to try and change that.  It seems that if a coach gets too loud or lets a cuss word slip they are given their walking papers. Moody is not the best thing that has happened to the program, but I am afraid that someone who really has what it takes to turn things around would not even apply.  I think that he was hired to make the program look good and he has done that, with the scoreboard, the video board in the gym, etc.  But now it is time to make a coaching change and bring some actural spirit back to LCM athletics, including football. 

Guest LCM Volleyball

We really like Randy Crouch from WOS. The School folks like him and he should have had the job last time and that's who i look to get it once Moody leaves.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin