22-4a all-district picks/LIST POSTED!!!!

Let me get this straight, YOU are calling someone a dummy.  I know you have got to be kidding.  In the games against Dayton (33 points), Nederland (31 points) and Lumberton (40 points) there were only 2 td's that were not scored by the opposing teams offense and that was an interception return and a punt return against Lumberton.  Face it, you have been drinking too much of the T. Brown water over there and have lost sight of facts. 

most of the points scored on ozen wuz bcuz of special teams dummy

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me get this straight, YOU are calling someone a dummy.  I know you have got to be kidding.  In the games against Dayton (33 points), Nederland (31 points) and Lumberton (40 points) there were only 2 td's that were not scored by the opposing teams offense and that was an interception return and a punt return against Lumberton.  Face it, you have been drinking too much of the T. Brown water over there and have lost sight of facts. 

against dayton da score wuz 26-0 n da at da end of the game dayton made ozen's quarterback fumble n dey fell on da ball in da endzone so therefore dat woulda of only been 26 pts n nederland reached the 30 mark at the end of the game wen da third stream wuz in n lumberton game take 12 away 4rm 40 n da last tyme i checked u got 28 dats not 30 points u guys r idiots

Guest beards_bro

lol beard had a 110 tackles n went 3 rounds deep in da playoffs n you guys always have excuses isadore had more tackles den beard in 10 games lumberton went 3 rounds deep in da playoffs lol isadore woulda of been leading da state in tackles if ozen would of went 3 rounds deep n da playoffs but we didnt n im not making excuses but isadore still turned out 2 have a better yr den him in 10 games r u serious da kid is a beast n is the best LB in SETX hands down jus face it compare his numbers 2 anyone in SETX n you'll c stats really do matter n dnt say ozens d-line wuz weak bcuz isadore wuz on all da tackles ozen's defense wuz designed 4 da MLB 2 make all da tackles n he did jus dat beard is not good 2 me judging on his performance against ozen n our offense sucked so.........................sounds a lil suspect 2 me

First of all, you do not know how many tackles he had because they haven't been released to the public yet. Just because someone on here said that they think he had 110 or whatever they said, doesn't mean that is what he had. He was talking about regular season not counting the playoffs so shut your mouth because you don't know what your talking about. You only know Ozen guys stats, you don't know the rest of the district LB's stats. Whether he has 110 or 130 doesn't really matter anyways because who got 1st team and Super Gold...not the guy your talking about. So that is all that really matters bozo. Dude, all I can say is that you are a joke! You act like this dude is Ray Lewis or something and you say that he would be leading the state..........lol...........please! First, you say he is the best in SE TX and now you say he is best in the state if they make the playoffs...what a joke! Man...and what's up with you being all over this dude. It sounds as if you might have some kind of crush on dude or something by the way you talk...kinda weird. BTW, if oZENS D was designed for the MLB to make the tackles then he did nothing spectacular because he was supposed to make them. Ozens D-Line was weak...Hussey ran all over them!

First of all, you do not know how many tackles he had because they haven't been released to the public yet. Just because someone on here said that they think he had 110 or whatever they said, doesn't mean that is what he had. He was talking about regular season not counting the playoffs so shut your mouth because you don't know what your talking about. You only know Ozen guys stats, you don't know the rest of the district LB's stats. Whether he has 110 or 130 doesn't really matter anyways because who got 1st team and Super Gold...not the guy your talking about. So that is all that really matters bozo. Dude, all I can say is that you are a joke! You act like this dude is Ray Lewis or something and you say that he would be leading the state..........lol...........please! First, you say he is the best in SE TX and now you say he is best in the state if they make the playoffs...what a joke! Man...and what's up with you being all over this dude. It sounds as if you might have some kind of crush on dude or something by the way you talk...kinda weird. BTW, if oZENS D was designed for the MLB to make the tackles then he did nothing spectacular because he was supposed to make them. Ozens D-Line was weak...Hussey ran all over them!

dats jus y he's all over isadore highlight tape huh??

lol he had 167 and 2 TDs and when we give our back up Tailback (Beard) a carry he bulls over everyone for 15 yards and takes 4 people to bring him down.

BTW Hussey's run was 58 yards so he would still have over a hunderd ;):D nice try though hahaha

lol he had 167 and 2 TDs and when we give our back up Tailback (Beard) a carry he bulls over everyone for 15 yards and takes 4 people to bring him down.

BTW Hussey's run was 58 yards so he would still have over a hunderd ;):D nice try though hahaha

well sure hope beard starts running back nxt yr so isadore can maul em

Guest BIG HOUSE

Did the LB from Ozen get Super Gold are anything?

Just wondering,cause the Enterprise cater's to Beaumont Teams..........Maybe he wasn't better than Beard.....Just saying.

Beard will be a RB next season.....good luck with him...HA  HA  ;) ;) ;) He really is a BEAST...

Did the LB from Ozen get Super Gold are anything?

Just wondering,cause the Enterprise cater's to Beaumont Teams..........Maybe he wasn't better than Beard.....Just saying.

Beard will be a RB next season.....good luck with him...HA  HA  ;) ;) ;) He really is a BEAST...

Yea right!  Try again, sunshine!  This is the 'Suprise' we are talking about!

i say next year we have a site-sponsored boxing match between ozensfinest and beards_bro.  the loser has to put the necessary apostrophe in their avatar, and the winner gets to put the player of their choice on the all-district second team.  the bout can be scored by coop and j-dawg.  if no winner is decided in the boxing match, then a fight to the death will ensue. 

Guest Indian Chief

Written from Today's Port Arthur News http://www.panews.com/sports

MVP- AJ Dugat (Dayton)

Off MVP- Cody Hussey (Lumberton)

Def MVP- Ford Smnesy (Dayton)

OFF Newcomer- Kirby Bellows (Nederland)

Def Newcomer- Aaron Jenkins (Dayton)

Coach of the Year- Matt Burnett (PNG)

1st Team Off

QB- Gregory Cahrles (Dayton)

Running Backs- Jake Hemmings (PNG), John Gable (Day), Kendrex Salter (LCM)

Wide Rec- Ronnie Powell (Day), Paul Fonenot (Day), Phillip Richard (LCM), Asa Cardenas (NED)

Tight Ends- Zeke Schexider (PNG) ,Cody Evans (Lum)

Center- Kyle Gilllam (Lum)

Off Line- Patrick May (Oze), Parnell Wells (CEN) , PJ Hartt (Lum) , Jerin Spikes (PNG), Tony Hill (Day) , Stefan Huber (Ned)

Utility- Derrick Hall (Cen), AJ Dugat (Day)

Kicker- Taylor Trahan (Ned)

1st Team Def

Ends- Jonathan Ward (Lum) , Clint Burnett (Png) , Brian Davis (Cen) , Jared Winbush (Lcm)

Tackles- Jody McDonald (Png) , Devonian Stelly (Oze) , Brent Kimmy (Day)

Inside Linebackers- Fred Hynson (Day) , Anthony Beard (Lum)

Outside Linebackers- Charles Thomas (Cen), Evan Brown (Day), Ben Lancaster (Png)

Cornerbacks- Paul Fonenot (Day) , Desmond Wilcox (Oze)

Safeties- Chase Barnes (Day), Phillip Richard (Lcm), Reagan Stanley (Ned), Brett Doty (Png)

Punter- Roman Franklin

2nd Team Offense

Quarterbacks- Bryce Dejohn (Lum)

Running Backs- Charles Thomas (Cen), Lorenza Patterson (Oze), David Mayfield (Cen)

Wide Recievers- Aaron Credeur (Lum), Cameron Ball (Oze), Adam Broussard (Ned), Matt Johnson (Png)

Tight End- James Larramore (Vid)

Center- Robert Billings (Day)

Offensive Line- Anthony St Julian (Day), Josh Cortez (Png) , Andy Golden (Lum) , Hunter Dowden (Lum), John Prescott (Oze)

2nd Team Defense

Ends- Zeke Schexnider (Png), Dravanti Johnson (Ned)

Tackles- Jacob Hanna (Lum), Ladarius Howard (Cen)

Inside Linebackers- Justin Isadore (Oze) , Kaleb Walker (Png)

Outside Linebackers- Haegan Crorey (Png) , Zach Favela (Day)

Cornerbacks- Jonathan Bell (Lum) , Kenneth Tezano (Png) , Adrian Guillory (Cen)

Safeties- Chris Ragguett (Oze), Jeremy Carter (Lum), Travis Wilkerson (Lum), Justin LABove (Cen)

Coach Burnett deserves it!

i say next year we have a site-sponsored boxing match between ozensfinest and beards_bro.  the loser has to put the necessary apostrophe in their avatar, and the winner gets to put the player of their choice on the all-district second team.  the bout can be scored by coop and j-dawg.  if no winner is decided in the boxing match, then a fight to the death will ensue. 

I don;t know...I love the "spellin bee" idea the most.  It's already pretty interesting as it is.

lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder