*HJ vs. EC/HJ Wins 67-49/Comments*

KFDM COOP

Ec didn't win but they put up a heck of a fight and to start the game off V. Mc from a long break from a injury decides to dunk all over HJ's post all that boy got was sweaty salty *BALLS*...lol i wonder how that tasted...lol

HJ how does it feel to almost lose to a team that just decide to be a team?

sore loser you sure do talk alot of crap after the fact that ec got dominated and shamed why do yall even still have a basketball team anymore everyone on their should just quit and save themselves the shame that they shall have to endure the rest of the season

You know...just before the end of football season, I started getting really tired of the smack and rhetoric. Basketball season has barely started and it is already at a fevered pitch. What happened to the honest evaluations of the games? What happened to everyone being able to appreciate good plays by good players -- no matter who they played for? Honestly, guys, I can get more intelligent discourse between my five and nine year old. I know there are still a few of you who aren't being ridiculous. But, the increased traffic and membership has undoubtedly lowered the intellect of conversation considerably. BTW, I'm talkin' to both sides, here. I embarrassingly recognize that a Buc fan was the one who threw the first punch.

Guest Bucs1995

Well, someone was saying that HJ won even thought the refs were bad to them.  Yall walked with the ball at LEAST 10 times that they did not call.  I agree.  The refs werent the best, but come on.  It was not one sided by no means.  They may have called fouls on you guys, but that is about it.  I think the EC boys played great, and I hope we play yall again at our tourny.

You know...just before the end of football season, I started getting really tired of the smack and rhetoric. Basketball season has barely started and it is already at a fevered pitch. What happened to the honest evaluations of the games? What happened to everyone being able to appreciate good plays by good players -- no matter who they played for? Honestly, guys, I can get more intelligent discourse between my five and nine year old. I know there are still a few of you who aren't being ridiculous. But, the increased traffic and membership has undoubtedly lowered the intellect of conversation considerably. BTW, I'm talkin' to both sides, here. I embarrassingly recognize that a Buc fan was the one who threw the first punch.

I'd say it's just kids-- but it's politicians, it's what the whole darned country does for entertainment.  Nice to see another weary voice of reason out there.

Ec didn't win but they put up a heck of a fight and to start the game off V. Mc from a long break from a injury decides to dunk all over HJ's post all that boy got was sweaty salty *BALLS*...lol i wonder how that tasted...lol

HJ how does it feel to almost lose to a team that just decide to be a team?

It feels pretty good to beat yall again. How does it feel to lose to us by a combined around 45 points...and i think #33 dosent have  cause his shorts were up to his chin

i'm with you.  the smack talk doesn't bother me, but the ignorant, repetitive, and disrespectful smack talk does get a little old.  some of the stuff people think up on here amazes me.  i don't always say what people want to hear, but i at least back it up with stats or first hand accounts, and i make sure that the two brain cells that i have are working in conjunction with each other rather than independantly. 

i apologize for the comment it was pretty rude :-\and that was so not goal tending maybe you should rewatch the tape...lol...he just got a face full of *BALLS* and he needs to accept that...and our #15 is fine im sure he wants more of Trey

is there anything else u need to say to make yourself feel better.

i apologize for the comment it was pretty rude :-\and that was so not goal tending maybe you should rewatch the tape...lol...he just got a face full of *BALLS* and he needs to accept that...and our #15 is fine im sure he wants more of Trey

I'm sure they still don't want this kind of talk on these message boards, either!

Anyways, I thought it was a great game.

Tremain is a beast!! --but HJ is just too deep!

Congrats on the win, HJ! :)

aparently you have know idea what goal tending is.....stupid people.....ha don't speak for number 15 cuz im sure he doesn't want anymore

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder