Silsbee vs. Houston Washington predictions

I'm gonna take off my homer glasses and say BTW by 6.

We've been a little off on the 3 ball in most playoff games compared to the regular season. We've never been a good rebounding team and for some reason we've missed a lot of easy baskets here lately. All of that adds up to a sad end to the Tigers season, I'm afraid.

8 minutes ago, JimThorpe said:

Both teams are improved since last year and I think it will end up pretty much like last year.  Washington by 8.  Something like 78-70.

I got Silsbee -10. Booker T is very good but the also lost Lewis and Taylor from last season and I dont think they have the same depth.  Tigers play Tiger ball like the played vs a team like United, we roll. I believe in this group. 

30 minutes ago, JimThorpe said:

The one to ask would be Wheatley’s coach.  He’s seen both up close.

Silsbee gave Wheatley their worst loss of the year (22 points) and Washington beat them by 19 and 12. These teams are about as evenly matched as you can get. That’s why it’s a pickem 

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

You are so emotional. Sometimes I wonder if you have estrogen flowing through you.

Nothing feminine about making a 4 point prediction.  Actually, nothing feminine about anything from my post.  So I guess your reply was subjective.  

Just now, BMTSoulja1 said:

Nothing feminine about making a 4 point prediction.  Actually, nothing feminine about anything from my post.  So I guess your reply was subjective.  

You wanting them to beat Washington by 40 is showing emotion.

Based on some of your posts here and Facebook, you seem to harbor ill will and hold grudges. That's a terrible way to live.

Just sayin. 

19 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

You wanting them to beat Washington by 40 is showing emotion.

Based on some of your posts here and Facebook, you seem to harbor ill will and hold grudges. That's a terrible way to live.

Just sayin. 

Keep it 💯.  You would not have any problem whatsoever if Silsbee won by 40….

I'm not sure how much common opponents matter at this point. Last year Silsbee handled Furr, who beat Washington in the regular season and gave them all they wanted in the second match up.

If the Tigers can make their 3s and rebound they'll have a chance.