CHINA SPRING

CS DAD

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kvillecheer

That's my POINT!!! Between Kville and CS yall have maybe 8,000 but we have to try and fit that many in a 10,000 DP stadium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cudos again UIL TOOT TOOT!!

why don't yall try for a bigger stadium ??

Guest kvillecheer

Are you really serious?  I know you are a cheerleader and all but are you serious?  I have seen a lot of your posts.  Are you really serious about the "chinese people" comment about China Spring?

haha. no? why would i be serious about that. China SpringS is only a name? CS Dad and i were just talkin smack to each other?? is that not allowed.. SERIOUSLY!! haha.

haha. no? why would i be serious about that. China SpringS is only a name? CS Dad and i were just talkin smack to each other?? is that not allowed.. SERIOUSLY!! haha.

Is "smack" not allowed on this site? PLEASE! I just wanted to make sure you werent serious, if so, that would have been an all time great post!

Guest kvillecheer

Is "smack" not allowed on this site? PLEASE! I just wanted to make sure you werent serious, if so, that would have been an all time great post!

why would that be a great post? that would almost be racist? thats why it wasn't SERIOUS? wow. your confusing.

why would that be a great post? that would almost be racist? thats why it wasn't SERIOUS? wow. your confusing.

Ok to not be confusing let me explain... had that post been "serious" that would have been the dumbest,most ignorant, thoughtless, funniest,most hilarious, post of all time. I was hoping for your sake it was only a joke, but had it been serious it wouldve been a classic.

Also, how would that be racist? Its the same as calling someone from America an American...

Folks, let's get something straight. The UIL has nothing to do with what stadiums teams play in. The coaches from each school lineup the stadiums. Kirbyville and China Spring was fortunate enough to get Kyle Field. I hear that the coach at China Spring has a little connection at Texas A&M, so that may have helped.

As for Lumberton having to play at Deer Park, that was what was left after they couldn't get Rice Stadium. Both coaches had to agree on the same site, which ended up being Deer Park. The UIL has no decision in this.

Guest ST4life

Your probably from Silsbee, but if not ya'll's schedule was weak!

Wow you finally beat Silsbee how long did it take you five hundred years :D

But even with the best team ever coming out of K-ville and a young Silsbee team they almost beat yall :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu