Jasper vs #6 Bellville

BBfan061

On 11/27/2023 at 10:33 AM, 89Falcon said:

I am not sure. I believe Jasper may have a few pieces on defense that can enable them to compete better than some of the others. Hard to imagine Jasper being better on offense than Silsbee. Every game is different and you never know how teams will match up or who will have a bad day. With that being said, I expect Bellville to play Carthage in the Championship and it is difficult to see a scenario where they do not win this game comfortably. If I was Jasper I would show up looking to pull off the win.

Agreed.Ā  I like Bellville by 13+ in this game.Ā  My Carthage Bulldogs will be ready for Gilmer on Friday.Ā  Next week is essentially a warm up game for Bellville, should the Brahmas cruise on over to Arlington as well.

3 minutes ago, LIBERTY82 said:

Agreed.Ā  I like Bellville by 13+ in this game.Ā  My Carthage Bulldogs will be ready for Gilmer on Friday.Ā  Next week is essentially a warm up game for Bellville, should the Brahmas cruise on over to Arlington as well.

I agree that Bellville should win against Jasper handily, but I wouldn't call it a warm up game. Even if they win by 4 scores, they will know they played a physical football game against Jasper.

2 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

Cool statā€¦ Fernando Grajales the kicker for Bellville this year has 100 points on the seasonā€¦Bellville has only surrendered a total of 62 on the year.

I like thus one as well. 1987 Muami Huuricanes were 12-0. if you take away all offensive points that year and only give the special teams and defensive points scored they would still end up with a 8-4 record.

5 minutes ago, Dirty_but_Dazzling said:

not telling you.

I'm sure KC will come up with something they haven't seen on game tape yet. Gotta force turnovers, be poised and keep the defense off the field as much as possible to keep them fresh.Ā 

If people want to plan our demise, let them. We like flying under the radar.Ā 

3 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

I'm sure KC will come up with something they haven't seen on game tape yet. Gotta force turnovers, be poised and keep the defense off the field as much as possible to keep them fresh.Ā 

If people want to plan our demise, let them. We like flying under the radar.Ā 

yes sir.

2 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

I agree that Bellville should win against Jasper handily, but I wouldn't call it a warm up game. Even if they win by 4 scores, they will know they played a physical football game against Jasper.

I said next week (vs. Wim or Sinton) - as I dont believe either of those programs are ready for Bellville.

2 hours ago, Unbelievableee said:

If Jasper plays the best they have ever played and Bellville plays the worst they have ever played, Bellville will win by 28ishĀ 

For a school that hasn't got this far in the playoffs for a long, long time, y'all talk a lot of crap! I guess Jasper and whoever wins Region 4 (Wimberly) might as well forfeit! Already talkin' about Carthage!? You better not overlook anyone in the playoffs or you'll be getting the basketball shoes out!Ā 

26 minutes ago, BigRed5 said:

For a school that hasn't got this far in the playoffs for a long, long time, y'all talk a lot of crap! I guess Jasper and whoever wins Region 4 (Wimberly) might as well forfeit! Already talkin' about Carthage!? You better not overlook anyone in the playoffs or you'll be getting the basketball shoes out!Ā 

uhhh, Bellbille can overlook whoever they want.Ā 

Jasper has had a solid year, but they are not coming close Friday. And that is ok

49 minutes ago, BigRed5 said:

Yaā€™ll?? lolĀ