Bellville / Madisonville Area round

JaspD55

11 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Would be hilarious, but I don't see Bellville taking Madisonville lightly again, if that's what happened last year.  I've heard people reference the rain from last season, but if I was a coach who ran the slot-t I would pray for rain every friday.  Who knows, though.  Madisonville is a solid team, and despite others downplaying strength of schedule, we don't really know what Bellville will do against a team that's won more than 5 games (although I expect them to win this one by a couple of TDs).  And Jasper's odds of going to dallas are beyond slim (just like my horns' are).

It is pretty hilarious that the Bellville Fans are using the rain as an excuse from last year.. I have watched both teams play Navasota. Looking at the schedules of both teams, it seems that Bellville has yet to beat a team with a winning record. Madisonville has two losses, and one of those is to Columbus (Which is my pick to win the State Championship in 3A-D1)  Did Bellville take Madisonville lightly last year, or was Madisonville really the better team?? Thats the Big Question!!

3 minutes ago, BULLS_ON_PARADE said:

It is pretty hilarious that the Bellville Fans are using the rain as an excuse from last year.. I have seen Madisonville play a couple of times, and have watched both teams play Navasota. Looking at the schedules of both teams, it seems that Bellville has yet to beat a team with a winning record. Madisonville has two losses, and one of those is to Columbus (Which is my pick to win the State Championship in 3A-D1) 

Bellville wind 35 to 20 

16 minutes ago, BULLS_ON_PARADE said:

It is pretty hilarious that the Bellville Fans are using the rain as an excuse from last year.. I have watched both teams play Navasota. Looking at the schedules of both teams, it seems that Bellville has yet to beat a team with a winning record. Madisonville has two losses, and one of those is to Columbus (Which is my pick to win the State Championship in 3A-D1)  Did Bellville take Madisonville lightly last year, or was Madisonville really the better team?? Thats the Big Question!!

No one was blaming the rain? I just said it was rainy lol no one is using it as an excuse. Bellville didn’t play well and Madisonville did. It is what it is lol

It’s also hilarious that Bellville’s schedule gets constantly brought up lol Weird that people wanted to bring up how well West Orange played against all those tough teams on their schedule and they aren’t your typical 5-5 team and Bellville comes out and completely dominates them but “Well Bellville just hasn’t played a team with a winning record” 😂😂😂 @89Falcon

3 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

It’s also hilarious that Bellville’s schedule gets constantly brought up lol Weird that people wanted to bring up how well West Orange played against all those tough teams on their schedule and they aren’t your typical 5-5 team and Bellville comes out and completely dominates them but “Well Bellville just hasn’t played a team with a winning record” 😂😂😂 @89Falcon

IMO , this next game for Bellville will be a better judge of where they are at ? Secondary will get tested for sure. If they man handle Madisonville, then they have a legitimate shot. I'm just not sure , with all the negative issues going on at WOS, that was was the game to set your future in Stone? But this Friday will tell more of the story for sure. As much as I would love to see Silsbee and Bellville, I don't think Silsbee wins this week, unless there's some sort of miracle healing burst out of the heavens . Theres just too much damage I'm afraid, and now throw in this Flu crap going round. We will see.  

8 minutes ago, JaspD55 said:

IMO , this next game for Bellville will be a better judge of where they are at ? Secondary will get tested for sure. If they man handle Madisonville, then they have a legitimate shot. I'm just not sure , with all the negative issues going on at WOS, that was was the game to set your future in Stone? But this Friday will tell more of the story for sure. As much as I would love to see Silsbee and Bellville, I don't think Silsbee wins this week, unless there's some sort of miracle healing burst out of the heavens . Theres just too much damage I'm afraid, and now throw in this Flu crap going round. We will see.  

You really think Gatesville beats Silsbee ?? 

34 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

No one was blaming the rain? I just said it was rainy lol no one is using it as an excuse. Bellville didn’t play well and Madisonville did. It is what it is lol

Then why even bring the rain up then, if you aren't using it as an excuse? Bellville will be ready no doubt, but I can promise you that Rowe didn't want to see Madisonville again this early.. 

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

You got your answer.  Still waiting on what you're basing your statement of "Bellville likely winning the region" on.  I'm not knocking them, and I know they're a good team.  They do have a chance.  I'm just curious what makes you think they have the best chance, confidently stating they'll likely do something they haven't done in over a decade, with two of the top 4 teams in the state standing in their way.  

My statement was based on my observations of the teams this year. It is not based upon the results of other teams from previous years. 

8 minutes ago, BULLS_ON_PARADE said:

Then why even bring the rain up then, if you aren't using it as an excuse? Bellville will be ready no doubt, but I can promise you that Rowe didn't want to see Madisonville again this early.. 

Would be a false promise. He is playing the schedule and taking it game by game. 

3 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

I think Silsbee is gonna be missing a few starters… one of which could be Drelon Miller. Injuries and Flu 

I think one or two starters out but I don't think you can peel Miller off that field sir. From my understanding the flu bug is going around but today is Tuesday. Silsbee will be fine. 

1 hour ago, JaspD55 said:

If Bellville surprises me and puts a wuppin on Madisonville , they are gonna be hard to beat . 

Not saying Madisonville is an amazing team but IMO they are a solid team so yes I agree if we come out and win by 3 or more TDs I’d feel a lot better about facing those tigers next week.