Bellville / Madisonville Area round

JaspD55

As far as the game goes… Bellville SHOULD win… but you could’ve said the same for last years game as well. Last year I think Bellville got caught off guard and underestimated Madisonville. Lost 9-3 and missed 3 FGs. I believe this team is better this year and more focused on handling business. 

34 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

I got Madisonville. If you can force Bellville into long 3rd downs that will force them to pass. Madisonville is the 1st team they will play with a winning record this season. 

It’s not the first team… Stafford was 1-0 when they played…Royal was 3-2…Sweeny was 5-4…. 

28 minutes ago, TexasBoy89 said:

Question about the game between Bellville and Sealy. Was Sealy banged up then or at full strength? 

I wanna say they got a couple guys back for the playoff game vs Silsbee. I’m not 100% sure and also not sure what positions they were… I know the kid who IMO is their best athlete and player didn’t play vs either team. He is only a sophomore so he will get his chance he is the starting QB. The kid  that played QB vs Silsbee is normally a WR or TE I believe. Sealy also completely changed their offense for the Silsbee game. They didn’t run anything like that vs us back in district.

9 minutes ago, BBfan061 said:

I wanna say they got a couple guys back for the playoff game vs Silsbee. I’m not 100% sure and also not sure what positions they were… I know the kid who IMO is their best athlete and player didn’t play vs either team. He is only a sophomore so he will get his chance he is the starting QB. The kid  that played QB vs Silsbee is normally a WR or TE I believe. Sealy also completely changed their offense for the Silsbee game. They didn’t run anything like that vs us back in district.

Y’all’s defense at Bellville must be the real deal because the Sealy offense that Silsbee saw wasn’t bad at all 

6 minutes ago, TexasBoy89 said:

Y’all’s defense at Bellville must be the real deal because the Sealy offense that Silsbee saw wasn’t bad at all 

Yeah like I said they made some changes… probably watched the film from Silsbee vs Jasper and saw some things that they liked… But against us I’m not sure they crossed the 50 more than 2-3 times. The big #99 for us had a 45 yard fumble return that I thought would’ve been a candidate for the DCTF play of the week but slipped through the cracks I guess lol