BH Vs. McKinney North Bi-District

BHFAN

BH Vs. McKinney North  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins ?

• BH
    • McKinney North

2 hours ago, jbabi86 said:

My post was around more on what each team is trying to do offensively. My watch of BH is that they are more pass oriented vs. McNorth wanting to run the ball. Agree both will have to play in the elements, but some teams are better suited for adverse elements than others.... so goes the saying "pack your running game and defense"

You are right. I understood you, my comments were for the general readership to digest. I was not challenging you. All good! 

20 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

. Anyway I just hope safe travels for all the playoff teams because I’m seeing rain from morning till night.

Accuweather.com has the Friday evening forecast as "Periods of rain, 0.50" total for the evening". If its a half inch with breaks in it, not so bad IMO. 

Of course the timing and forecast will be more refined in the next 24-48 hrs. I am more concerned about how we play, than the weather.

18 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

I sincerely felt bad for the Forney fans last year. Long drive down to play BH, then long rain delay, then played and lost in the rain with the game ending after 10pm IIRC. So its after 10 and they are soaked to the bone 4+ hours from home.   

Whats worse is that they had to drive back to Forney.