BH Vs. McKinney North Bi-District

BHFAN

BH Vs. McKinney North  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins ?

• BH
    • McKinney North

BH enters round 1 with a record of 8-2 with their 2 loses coming from LaPorte and Porter. The Eagles come in scoring 45 points a game while only allowing 17.4 points per game.

McKinney North comes in with a 7-3 record with their loses coming from Northwest, Longview & Forney. The Bulldogs come in scoring 34.3 points a game while allowing 21.1 points per game.

This game will be played at BH Eagle Stadium and hope the Eagles can come out on top after a disappointing end to the regular season. The Bulldogs come in with an equally disappointing end to their regular season dropping 2 of their last three games with their win in the last game being a 5 point win over 1-9 North Mesquite!  The Bulldogs seem to be a well coached team with a RB committed to West Point. I got BH bouncing back at home.

27 minutes ago, jds82 said:

I feed into Boyd High School. North will be traveling far for this matchup. I guess it's all based on seeding just like when they traveled to PA last season for the playoffs. I don't know much about North this year so it's a toss up to me. 

Same. I know they played PAM close last year and recently got demolished by Forney. Also the last game of the year was a 5 points win against a 1-9 squad. That tells me that they were either not trying to show a lot or they may be resting some injuries. 

59 minutes ago, Eazy said:

I think Barbers Hill wins 30-21.  They probably have the best chance of all the District teams to advance.  

I hope you’re right. The more film I watch on MN the more they look like BH. The biggest advantage I see for them is at RB and TE these boys can play. This one will be a shoot out.

2 hours ago, Separation Scientist said:

Zero evidence of that. BH earned the right to play at home but the refs will come from elsewhere. Even if the refs were from SETX, there is still zero evidence. Zero. One of the worst calls ever made against BH came in our own stadium. 

Zero Evidence!!!!😆😆 Come on now! watch how many coaches yall have on any given play this week beggin the officials after every play.

5 hours ago, jds82 said:

I live about 15 minutes from North if you BH fans would like for me to do a bit of spying at their practices this week…of course for a determined amount of cold cash 💰 🤣

If you could just slash the bus tires on Friday that would work. Checks in the mail

22 hours ago, BHFAN said:

I hope you’re right. The more film I watch on MN the more they look like BH. The biggest advantage I see for them is at RB and TE these boys can play. This one will be a shoot out.

The kid they use at halfback/TE is a stud. He wrecked some havoc early on against Longview but we adjusted. The RB is great. As long as the LBs keep everything in front of them, you guys should be good....but if they get rolling...can be hard to stop...

2 hours ago, jbabi86 said:

If it is a rain game…it leans more toward McNorth as they have the better running game. 

Yeah that’s what I’m afraid of. If it’s rain then this becomes battle of the trenches! BH has been solid there until last game. BH O-Line better show up Friday and get that running game going.

22 hours ago, jbabi86 said:

If it is a rain game…it leans more toward McNorth as they have the better running game. 

BH payed terrible in a monsoon rain vs. PAM last year. Then, BH played great against Forney in the first round in a cold rain a few weeks later. The weather is not an excuse. BH has to deal with the weather, whatever it is. In any case, it seems the Friday forcast is for rain AM, then clearing up through the day.   

43 minutes ago, Separation Scientist said:

BH payed terrible in a monsoon rain vs. PAM last year. Then, BH played great against Forney in the first round in a cold rain a few weeks later. The weather is not an excuse. BH has to deal with the weather, whatever it is. In any case, it seems the Friday forcast is for rain AM, then clearing up through the day.   

My post was around more on what each team is trying to do offensively. My watch of BH is that they are more pass oriented vs. McNorth wanting to run the ball. Agree both will have to play in the elements, but some teams are better suited for adverse elements than others.... so goes the saying "pack your running game and defense"

Exactly! It’s not about making excuses because both teams have to play in the rain, but running teams will have the advantage. Like the LaPorte /Lancaster game, advantage LP with their misdirection ground and pound.BH is better equipped this year to play in games like this, but last year in PAM I knew we were toast. The rain also kills our home field advantage a little just because a lot of fans will opt to stay home than come sit in a turd floater to watch the game 😂. Anyway I just hope safe travels for all the playoff teams because I’m seeing rain from morning till night.