La Porte (27) @ Port Arthur Memorial (38) - FINAL

jdawg03

1 hour ago, CCRed said:

I have seen both teams play prior to this game, LaPorte is the better team. 

My my my..sound like a hater now.  Lol If you weren’t from Crosby…I would take your statement as a legitimate take.. But let’s be real..you wanted memorial to lose and you were just hating when you made this statement. Hope you enjoyed the second half.  …

1 minute ago, truPAfan said:

My my my..sound like a hater now.  Lol If you weren’t from Crosby…I would take your statement as a legitimate take.. But let’s be real..you wanted memorial to lose and you were just hating when you made this statement. Hope you enjoyed the second half.  …

Lol. Not hating at all, our season is over. PAM has not played to their potential all year, until the 2nd half of this game. I always pull for the underdog, that’s why I was hoping PAM would win. LaPorte has looked better than them all year…..until the last 24 minutes of tonight. 

If any of y'all know the broadcasters on the video feed, let them know they did a good job. They didn't try to act like they knew everything. They just were spectators with the call, and didn't have a problem saying when they missed something. Kudos!

(I had trouble logging in and mirroring to the TV at first, so I missed their names if they mentioned them.)

2 minutes ago, OlDawg said:

If any of y'all know the broadcasters on the video feed, let them know they did a good job. They didn't try to act like they knew everything. They just were spectators with the call, and didn't have a problem saying when they missed something. Kudos!

(I had trouble logging in and mirroring to the TV at first, so I missed their names if they mentioned them.)

Couple of SFA grads from the 90's.......

Damar and Eddie Anderson

4 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Lol. Not hating at all, our season is over. PAM has not played to their potential all year, until the 2nd half of this game. I always pull for the underdog, that’s why I was hoping PAM would win. LaPorte has looked better than them all year…..until the last 24 minutes of tonight. 

This is a rivalry game. You never know what's going to happen. La Porte is just now getting back to where they used to be. The staff turnover the last few years has been tough on the program. But, the stability is back with this staff again. This should be a good rivalry for a few years again--pending realignment.

3 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Underdog?? That makes sense…you were actually rooting for LaPorte.. It’s really what you meant to say.  THEY WERE THE UNDERDOGS…  Piece of advice…don’t put too much stock into games played or opponents.  Every team plays each team different… That’s why bad teams beat good teams all the time.   Crosby just hates on PA..it’s natural…it’s ok.. We’ve accepted it…that’s the way it’s always gonna be…lol

44 minutes ago, OlDawg said:

👍🏾 

9 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

The only thing I was personally worried about at the half was injuries, kinda knew the 2nd half was going to be VERY physical. 

Indeed it was.  Memorial flipped the switch after the recovered KO fumble.  You could feel it on the first drive.  They only managed a FG, but you knew there were about to start cookin’.. It was on after the fumble..

10 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Come playoff time PAM is going to need to get off to a better start in the first half in my opinion.  They take over in the second half true, but if they dig too big a hole it could be disastrous. 

This all I’m saying. No disrespect to the district, but imo, the 4th place team could easily win our district or be second. My statement about the qb was more about keeping the defense guessing and honest. Wilson was big and physical and a real dual threat. If stover don’t start taking off on these wide open runs, it’s gonna be difficult in the playoffs 

Maybe PAM is getting better week to week? That's what it looks like from the outside looking in.  I've seen two PAM games.  PN-G in week 1 and tonight's game vs. La Porte.  PAM has improved since the PN-G game.  The run game is solid.  The defense is solid.  The throws tonight were there...had three drops.  Reading this thread in hindsight, some of the PAM fans want the Titans to be playing their best ball in weeks 5 and 6. Take the Ws each week, identify the mistakes, and go to practice the next week to get better.  I want my team to be playing its best football in weeks 11-16, not week 1 or week 2 or week 5. If the QB is not running each time the Red Sea parts, no big deal.  As long as he is managing the game and taking care of the football, which he is, he will see the running lanes on the film.  He can run wild in weeks 11-16.  You guys hammer the PAM coaches when every little thing goes wrong.  What more can Coach Morgan do?  His staff obviously know their talent and how to make adjustments at the half.  That's coaching.  I'd be more worried if my team's coaches didn't make adjustments.  Also, it's crazy to expect 15-18 year old kids to play a perfect game. Drops happen.  Missed blocks on the bubble screen happen.  Cut them some slack and enjoy the Ws.  It's hard to win.  The other team's coaches get paid, too.  If winning was easy, everyone would be winning. I will echo the LP fan.  The PAM online broadcast is very well done.  I'm no fashion guy and I'm old, but the all red unis were hard on my eyes.  I like the all black PAM unis or the all white with the black/red trim.  I think PAM will be a tough out in weeks 11-16.

2 minutes ago, 1989NDN said:

Maybe PAM is getting better week to week. That's what it looks like from the outside looking in.  I've seen two PAM games.  PN-G in week 1 and tonight's game vs. La Porte.  PAM had improved since the PN-G game.  The run game is solid.  The defense is solid.  The throws tonight were there...had three drops.  Reading this thread in hindsight, some of the PAM fans want the Titans to be playing their best ball in weeks 5 and 6. Take the Ws each week, identify the mistakes, and go to practice the next week to get better.  I want my team to be playing its best football in weeks 11-16, not week 1 or week 2 or week 5. If the QB is not running each time the Red Sea parts, no big deal.  As long as he is managing the game and taking care of the football, which he is, he will see the running lanes on the film.  He can run wild in weeks 11-16.  You guys hammer the PAM coaches when every little thing goes wrong.  What more can Coach Morgan do?  His staff obviously know their talent and how to make adjustments at the half.  That's coaching.  I'd be more worried if my team's coaches didn't make adjustments.  Also, it's crazy to expect 15-18 year old kids to play a perfect game. Drops happen.  Missed blocks on the sideline screen pass happen.  Cut them some slack and enjoy the Ws.  It's hard to win.  The other team's coaches get paid, too.  If winning was easy, everyone would be winning. I will echo the LP fan.  The PAM online broadcast is very well done.  I'm no fashion guy and I'm old, but the all red unis were hard on my eyes.  I like the all black PAM unis or the all white with the black/red trim.  I think PAM will be a tough out in weeks 11-16.

+1

I keep seeing alot of folks, opps and so called PAM supporters saying "come playoffs this and come playoffs that!" This is week 7 and NONE of you all are seeing different wrinkles and packages. Saying that you all want the NON-RUNNING QB run when he's a passer makes me sit back and look side eye at some of you. You have not 1, not 2, but THREE capable RB's and to post QB run is (to me) ABSURD! QB threw for 300+ on and team that has a "winning record" is impressive to me. Mind you, it wasn't mostly "bubble screens that most complained about after the first game. I'll say this, I'm an avid PAM fan that won't EVER criticize the players or COACHES. It's my city, my kids and MY coaches and I'm going to roll until the wheels fall off....Thanks Ol Dawg

1 minute ago, ThaGhost said:

I keep seeing alot of folks, opps and so called PAM supporters saying "come playoffs this and come playoffs that!" This is week 7 and NONE of you all are seeing different wrinkles and packages. Saying that you all want the NON-RUNNING QB run when he's a passer makes me sit back and look side eye at some of you. You have not 1, not 2, but THREE capable RB's and to post QB run is (to me) ABSURD! QB threw for 300+ on and team that has a "winning record" is impressive to me. Mind you, it wasn't mostly "bubble screens that most complained about after the first game. I'll say this, I'm an avid PAM fan that won't EVER criticize the players or COACHES. It's my city, my kids and MY coaches and I'm going to roll until the wheels fall off....Thanks Ol Dawg

+1 again 

2 hours ago, OlDawg said:

OlDawg 

I'll be sure to share your kind words with the PA Memorial Athletic Production Team. The words of the broadcasters are miniscule to the that the kids and work tirelessly to put in, week in and week out to make the broadcast enjoyable for the masses.