Port Arthur Memorial (63) @ Crosby (31) - FINAL

jdawg03

Yep I said it before and I’ll say it again. PAM sideline goons will have this team one and done and I’m specifically talking about the offense!! Crosby in my opinion, was gassed on defense In the second half. Crosby earned every yard and score!! In the playoffs, u can’t allow people to score 24 unanswered points. You can’t get cute with play calling!! We have no concept of clock management. When Crosby blitzed, we had no answer. QB stares down whoever he throws to. DEFENSE STOP THE CELEBRATION AND DANCING!!! This tells me they reading press clippings. PAM IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE DISTRICT AND GOLDEN TRIANGLE AREA… outside of that, they are avg!!!!! STOP DOING THIS CAUSE KARMA IS A B!!! PAM kids played with heart despite that XBOX Play calling!!! Going for it deep in your territory on 4 th is stupid!!!!! Yeah he got away with it twice.

I think conditioning pulled pam through. Crosby leaned on dem hosses they got 2 and 14. Prayers to the students they was in the wreck.

12 hours ago, CougarCal said:

If you take a closer look, there’s not 1 Receiver that actually gets separation.  Best throwing play all season has been across the middle to the TE. He’s actually been pretty accurate this year. On the pick 6 right before halftime, the intended receiver didn’t even look back for the ball.

No. I dont want to get on a particular kid too much but he's not a QB. They should try something else. Bring up the freshman and let him run around and try to make something happen. 

58 minutes ago, panamamyers said:

No. I dont want to get on a particular kid too much but he's not a QB. They should try something else. Bring up the freshman and let him run around and try to make something happen. 

From what I’ve seen(just on Friday nights) they just don’t have the speed, depth, or just overall talent to compete. Combine that with the late start(kids still don’t know where to line up) and you get a recipe for a really bad season.  Besides the rb’s(one is not completely healthy) and a couple of other players, if they all went to Barbers Hill, not many of the Crosby kids would even start over there.  This might ruffle some feathers, but that’s what I see.

3 minutes ago, show me the money said:

I’m going to just keep saying it.. Crosby doesn’t have the talent they’ve had in the last 10 years. Kids played with a lot of heart, but it only takes you so far. Gonna be several denials on this but it’s a fact. 

Yup!

2 hours ago, show me the money said:

I’m going to just keep saying it.. Crosby doesn’t have the talent they’ve had in the last 10 years. Kids played with a lot of heart, but it only takes you so far. Gonna be several denials on this but it’s a fact. 

Are you saying BH has more physical talent? Is that what I am reading here? 

Anyone catch a glimpse of the elusive big foot errr 14.2 at the game ? Those bull reds must still be running hard. 

9 minutes ago, kenny powers said:

Are you saying BH has more physical talent? Is that what I am reading here? 

Anyone catch a glimpse of the elusive big foot errr 14.2 at the game ? Those bull reds must still be running hard. 

Yes I said after the first game Crosby will not win a game. They don’t have the talent to match up athlete for athlete. Someone else said Crosby will beat GCM. I’m up in the air on that one right now. It hard to admit after so many years of being the team to beat. Facts are facts. Not knowing Willis I’m ok giving the guy a chance after the way the superintendent handled Prieto’s “release”. 

Watched last night. #14 for Crosby is a dude! Kid was impressive. I was hoping PAM would look the part but I went away from the game thinking this season will most likely finish like last. 3rd round loss vs LV. Overall that is a successful season and one to be proud of. 

This is the hidden content, please

7 hours ago, pakronos said:

Yep I said it before and I’ll say it again. PAM sideline goons will have this team one and done and I’m specifically talking about the offense!! Crosby in my opinion, was gassed on defense In the second half. Crosby earned every yard and score!! In the playoffs, u can’t allow people to score 24 unanswered points. You can’t get cute with play calling!! We have no concept of clock management. When Crosby blitzed, we had no answer. QB stares down whoever he throws to. DEFENSE STOP THE CELEBRATION AND DANCING!!! This tells me they reading press clippings. PAM IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE DISTRICT AND GOLDEN TRIANGLE AREA… outside of that, they are avg!!!!! STOP DOING THIS CAUSE KARMA IS A B!!! PAM kids played with heart despite that XBOX Play calling!!! Going for it deep in your territory on 4 th is stupid!!!!! Yeah he got away with it twice.

I think conditioning pulled pam through. Crosby leaned on dem hosses they got 2 and 14. Prayers to the students they was in the wreck.

“Sideline goons” is the funniest name I’ve ever heard for coaches 

11 hours ago, PAT00 said:

It sounds like PAM can play ball with just about anyone. Play calling seems to be a concern at times and the run defense doesn’t always show up. They have the personnel on offense to put up points…but giving up 35 points won’t get it. 

Decisions can cost PAM in the long run. The offense is limited sometimes, Qb ain't a runner. Defense has to play the run better to go far in the playoffs. Its a still young team.

On 9/30/2023 at 7:08 AM, pakronos said:

I like this post!   My dad said always said the toughest, and most coachable kids he ever coached were TJ kids.

Athleticism aside, those kids wanna be coached hard, disciplined, and wanna win.

1 hour ago, MackLewis said:

I like this post!   My dad said always said the toughest, and most coachable kids he ever coached were TJ kids.

Athleticism aside, those kids wanna be coached hard, disciplined, and wanna win.

Method to his madness lol. And I have no ill-will towards him. Some of his thoughts are 100.