9/29 Results

BBfan061

On 10/1/2023 at 9:37 AM, 72 Pinto said:

When do we find out if Bridge City has to forfeit games?

Can you play JV and varsity at the same time Uil?

A dual match counts as one of the two matches UIL permits students per calendar week and counts as two of the total matches for the student per season. (3) A double header (a student may play in a varsity and a junior varsity match or a ninth grade and a varsity match at the same site the same night).

8 hours ago, ExSportMom said:

Was it a JV tournament that she played in? Or a District game and She played on JV and Varsity?

I'm not sure of the exact details, but it was a District game, not tournament play. I'm not sure if she played on JV then Varsity the same day, or if she played on JV then Varsity on the same day then played again in the same week. 

16 hours ago, Fortheloveofthegame said:

I'm not sure of the exact details, but it was a District game, not tournament play. I'm not sure if she played on JV then Varsity the same day, or if she played on JV then Varsity on the same day then played again in the same week. 

Is it being pursued by UIL?

On 10/9/2023 at 3:15 PM, Fortheloveofthegame said:

Not to change the subject but did Vidor really lose to Silsbee? What the heck happened? And yall beat LCM last night.

29 minutes ago, ExSportMom said:

Not to change the subject but did Vidor really lose to Silsbee? What the heck happened? And yall beat LCM last night.

Yes and yes... lol 

My kid plays on said team, and I honestly do not know what "team" showed up to Silsbee last Friday.  It was awful.  

Last night we won 3-2.  When we met LCM a few weeks ago, we went five with them and they ended up beating us 15-13 in the fifth set.  When we played BC that went to five sets also, and we play BC at home again this Friday.  Our Varsity is full of Seniors, we only have two girls that are underclassmen.  Most of our girls are Varsity returners and there is no reason we should be losing close games and/or losing to teams we should not be losing to. 

2 hours ago, Fortheloveofthegame said:

Yes and yes... lol 

My kid plays on said team, and I honestly do not know what "team" showed up to Silsbee last Friday.  It was awful.  

Last night we won 3-2.  When we met LCM a few weeks ago, we went five with them and they ended up beating us 15-13 in the fifth set.  When we played BC that went to five sets also, and we play BC at home again this Friday.  Our Varsity is full of Seniors, we only have two girls that are underclassmen.  Most of our girls are Varsity returners and there is no reason we should be losing close games and/or losing to teams we should not be losing to. 

I wish y’all The Best of Luck against BC (now that we know they are cheaters). I don’t know how there are not more forfeits knowing they have been doing it since district started. And I am surprised this is not on the news yet. 

2 hours ago, ExSportMom said:

I wish y’all The Best of Luck against BC (now that we know they are cheaters). I don’t know how there are not more forfeits knowing they have been doing it since district started. And I am surprised this is not on the news yet. 

If this has been happening all of district, then why is there only one forfeit?  Seems like it only happened once since there is only one loss on their record. Have you been at all of their games to see this happening mom?  #GeauxPokes

33 minutes ago, setxasfan said:

If this has been happening all of district, then why is there only one forfeit?  Seems like it only happened once since there is only one loss on their record. Have you been at all of their games to see this happening mom?  #GeauxPokes

I do know that it has been going on for TWO YEARS. They just didn’t catch it happening until now. And yes I have watched every game actually during District. Just be glad they didn’t wait until the end of the season to mess up the playoffs. #yeehaw

• Bigdog locked this topic