Snapshot Day

AggiesAreWe

17 minutes ago, Unbelievableee said:

Not hard to do some research. If you don't know then it is probably best to exit the conversation. Sorry for wasting your time. 

Exit the conversation? LOL! It's a made-up conversation! Making subjective claims with no basis or evidence is irresponsible. And don't just apologize to me, you're wasting everyone's time with that garbage. Apologize to them too. And while you're at it, apologize to yourself too for allowing yourself to appear ignorant. And then there's your parents...man what a let down. I would say you should apologize to your wife and kids for being an embarrassment, but I bet that's not an issue for you... But man, you got a lot of apologizing to do...

3 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Exit the conversation? LOL! It's a made-up conversation! Making subjective claims with no basis or evidence is irresponsible. And don't just apologize to me, you're wasting everyone's time with that garbage. Apologize to them too. And while you're at it, apologize to yourself too for allowing yourself to appear ignorant. And then there's your parents...man what a let down. I would say you should apologize to your wife and kids for being an embarrassment, but I bet that's not an issue for you... But man, you got a lot of apologizing to do...

DM me your name and number and we can meet up and discuss some of the things you just said. Seeing that my mom is no longer alive, I do not appreciate the comment. 

2 minutes ago, Unbelievableee said:

DM me your name and number and we can meet up and discuss some of the things you just said. Seeing that my mom is no longer alive, I do not appreciate the comment. 

I'm sorry  you don't appreciate it. I never mentioned your mom though. You may have been raised by wolvers for all I know. Hint: Threatening posters is an offense that can get you kicked out for a bit...

1 minute ago, SmashMouth said:

I'm sorry  you don't appreciate it. I never mentioned your mom though. You may have been raised by wolvers for all I know. Hint: Threatening posters is an offense that can get you kicked out for a bit...

I didn't threaten you. I said we could meet up and discuss what you said. I figured it wouldn't happen though. 

1 minute ago, AggiesAreWe said:

The both of you @SmashMouth @Unbelievableee need to cool it. This is about snapshot numbers, not personal stuff.

Both of you crossed the line.

With all due respect, it becomes personal when an irresponsible person accuses a school district (which I have very close and direct ties to) of cheating. 

5 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

5 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

The both of you @SmashMouth @Unbelievableee need to cool it. This is about snapshot numbers, not personal stuff.

Both of you crossed the line.

I was headed to Dairy Queen to watch.  Party pooper!    Probably was the wrong DQ anyway. 

3 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

With all due respect, it becomes personal when an irresponsible person accuses a school district (which I have very close and direct ties to) of cheating. 

You made it way more personal than he did. Calling out his parents, wife and kids.

End of this discussion. Need to add, do it by private message.

1 hour ago, 89Falcon said:

It is an "issue" because the district is "unable" to keep up with the growth. The growth has placed an unsustainable burden on the school district. It is not "great for the local economy" because there is very little tax revenue. There are no "lines" to be read between.

Teachers do not have classrooms and rotate throughout the school for each period while other teachers are on conference. Students eat lunch on the floor because there is not enough room for tables and chairs in the cafeteria. Admin/teachers cannot manage the students safely because of the overcrowding. How much do you want know? There is a lot more.   

I call bull.  You seen this growth several years ago.  More student enrollment, more state funding.  More state funding, more money to build.  I think they’ve just built a new high school.  But now I’m sure they have enough money to build new schools.  

All those other problems you’ve stated with the teachers…. And students…. That’s all on the district and poor preparation.  

I wish that schools in our ISD would experience that kind of growth.  I guarantee you NO ONE would be complaining…

1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I call bull.  You seen this growth several years ago.  More student enrollment, more state funding.  More state funding, more money to build.  I think they’ve just built a new high school.  But now I’m sure they have enough money to build new schools.  

All those other problems you’ve stated with the teachers…. And students…. That’s all on the district and poor preparation.  

I wish that schools in our ISD would experience that kind of growth.  I guarantee you NO ONE would be complaining…

The growth there is not growth you want.  There are several of us on here trying to not go political with this. I beg you to research what is going on there and the rate of growth makes no economic sense as their is no industry to justify it.