Whaddaya Know?

UT alum

This is the hidden content, please

Brian Kilmead led Petro Poroshenko, the Ukrainian president who fired Shokin,  right to a demolition of the “Biden bribed Shokin to help Hunter” conspiracy theory.  I don’t think Kilmead got the answers he anticipated. The look on his face is priceless.  No evidence. The man who fired the crook said there was no quid pro quo. Shokin was more crooked than the executives at Burisma he was investigating.  Biden was practicing diplomacy. A totally alien concept to MAGA heads.  Investigate all you won’t. The clown car is headed for the cliff. Can’t wait to hear the spin.

2 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Practicing diplomacy, lol.

So the guy that did nothing about this so-called corrupt prosecutor UNTIL he was threatened by withholding a payoff from biden is your trusted source?

Unbelievable.

By the way, the clown car is parked at the White House.

Naturally. Reason and sensibility have no place here.

2 minutes ago, UT alum said:

Naturally. Reason and sensibility have no place here.

If this is true, your ridiculous original post is right at home.

That you put any stock in the credibility of the guy who stood by and did nothing about this supposedly corrupt prosecutor until an hour after he was threatened with loosing a biden payoff is very telling.

I also notice you can't make a post about biden without throwing a MAGA in there, also very telling, lol.

Oh well, I couldn't resist calling it out, not sure why I wasted my time.

Back to biden restoring integrity in the White House and hunter has done nothing wrong.

Practicing diplomacy, lol.

So the guy that did nothing about this so-called corrupt prosecutor UNTIL he was threatened by withholding a payoff from biden is your trusted source?

Unbelievable.

By the way, the clown car is parked at the White House.

i.e. I covered your statement when I said “no evidence”.

28 minutes ago, UT alum said:

i.e. I covered your statement when I said “no evidence”.

Right, no evidence.

From the article:

In 2016, Ukraine’s top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, had an active and ongoing investigation into Burisma and its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky.10 At the time, Archer and Hunter Biden continued to serve on Burisma’s board of directors. According to news reports, then-Vice President Biden “threatened to withhold $1 billion in United States loan guarantees if Ukraine’s leaders did not dismiss [Shokin].” 11 After that threat, Ukraine’s Parliament fired Shokin.

How convenient and what timing, right!

Maybe you should read actual investigative reports rather than basing your opinion on statements from the guy that benefitted greatly from firing the prosecutor an hour after being threatened to receive no payoff from biden.

Right, no evidence.

From the article:

In 2016, Ukraine’s top prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, had an active and ongoing investigation into Burisma and its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky.10 At the time, Archer and Hunter Biden continued to serve on Burisma’s board of directors. According to news reports, then-Vice President Biden “threatened to withhold $1 billion in United States loan guarantees if Ukraine’s leaders did not dismiss [Shokin].” 11 After that threat, Ukraine’s Parliament fired Shokin.

How convenient and what timing, right!

Maybe you should read actual investigative reports rather than basing your opinion on statements from the guy that benefitted greatly from firing the prosecutor an hour after being threatened to receive no payoff from biden.

Heck, I even posted the video of Biden’s quid pro quo for him again. 
Here’s the question that is not being asked….. Why would a sitting VP be interested in any other countries’ investigation into one of their own companies? Think about that. Crooked or not, why would our VP have any interest and take the steps he did? I bet I get no answer. 

12 minutes ago, baddog said:

Heck, I even posted the video of Biden’s quid pro quo for him again. 
Here’s the question that is not being asked….. Why would a sitting VP be interested in any other countries’ investigation into one of their own companies? Think about that. Crooked or not, why would our VP have any interest and take the steps he did? I bet I get no answer. 

He was practicing diplomacy according to some, lol.