Baytown Sterling at Port Arthur Memorial Predictions

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Who wins   

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Port Arthur Memorial
    • Baytown Sterling

On 9/16/2023 at 6:10 AM, pakronos said:

Second half I wanna see the back up qb play! Also it would be nice to see one or two good players moved up from JV to see what we got incase we need them. I saw a lot of what look like cramps, but could have been minor dings. This where a couple of JV players can come in and let these guys rest this game. 

Backup will play in blowouts .. 

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

WHO IS THE ONE PERSON SAYING STERLING WILL WIN?? ROFLMAO That is just saying u hate PA that much despite the talent they have...wow lol...i don't like some schools, but when they are playing a team thats really bad...they get the nod....

I'm willing to bet that the one person is from a school we beat in non-district. 

Usually I make the votes public, brain-fart on my part. 

8 hours ago, pakronos said:

WHO IS THE ONE PERSON SAYING STERLING WILL WIN?? ROFLMAO That is just saying u hate PA that much despite the talent they have...wow lol...i don't like some schools, but when they are playing a team thats really bad...they get the nod....

Polls are fun or whatever but meaningless. I would never worry a second about them, or homecomings, or hype videos, etc. Heck certain ones have trashed the BH program severely over the years and look how things are now. None of their shade ever mattered. What someone clicks on in a poll matters even less. PAM football is WELL known. No worries.