Silsbee (35) @ Vidor (14) - FINAL

jdawg03

26 minutes ago, setxathlete14 said:

I remember last year after a loss like this pirate fans were after former coaches head before turning it around. Not seeing much input from vidor faithful here. Silsbee is a very good football team.

Yeah silsbee is an extremely good football team. Me personally I think we held up about as well as could be expected. Lots to clean up on thats for sure though.

1 hour ago, setxathlete14 said:

I remember last year after a loss like this pirate fans were after former coaches head before turning it around. Not seeing much input from vidor faithful here. Silsbee is a very good football team.

Lots to clean up… fumbles for sure. Can’t win or be competitive turning the ball over.  And defensively… tackle better! Too many missed tackles trying to arm tackle.

I had the Silsbee quarterback for ten completions in 14 attempts for 220 yards and three touchdowns. Miller caught five for 79 yards and one tD. Cartwright had five for 138 yards and two touchdowns. I could be wrong though. The first game is always the toughest to keep track of. I have to learn to count and I am usually am out of practice taking pictures. As they say.... practice makes perfect By the end of the year I'll be taking pictures like the tackled quarterback in the Cuero game and my stats will be better. I always confirm the stats before I print them in the paper.