School loans

Big girl

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Don’t change the subject, you took out a loan and defaulted on it, then had the audacity to get on here to boast about someone else paying it off for you.

I didn't default. I was making payments. Because of the number of payments I made, it was forgiven. 

Another friend

So many people are just plain "haters" and need to mind their own business. Those that have their loans forgiven then help stimulate the economy which is largely part of the reason the govt put the loan forgiveness program in place.  Tell those "haters" to kick rocks!

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

20 years of payments and only knocked off $2000 while making six figures, lol.

Oh well, it all worked out, we (taxpayers) gotcha covered.

Have you ever had a school loan? It is a scam. They need to revise the entire system. They should have fixed interest rates 

8 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Another friend

So many people are just plain "haters" and need to mind their own business. Those that have their loans forgiven then help stimulate the economy which is largely part of the reason the govt put the loan forgiveness program in place.  Tell those "haters" to kick rocks!

Please explain how taxing me and using it to pay for leeches simulates the economy. The only thing it stimulates is your pocketbook while stealing from mine.  

Well, this didn't age well, lol.

I am simply in disagreement with the policy to actually reward folks that take out a loan with the promise to pay back and then get that loan paid off by taxpayers, it's simply wrong.

Contrast that with our men and women that serve and use that service to our country to pay for their college.

I get it, it's simply to buy votes, it always is, but it's still wrong.

47 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Did you not know that when you signed the loan app?

Nope. I was told that it would be paid off in 10 years. The loan was bought several times and this happened. That is why my loan was forgiven. It has been 20 years. Do any of you accept FEMA aide

Some of you guys are big mad. Oh well. I am student loan free.

Another friend

I've tried explaining that to Morons and they can't grasp how Interest rates work and how horrible they were, I've read about 60 year Olds still owing the amount of orginal loan..GREED.

Another friend

This is great news. Congratulations 🎉

Another friend

Congratulations,  I'm in that boat with my Master's. No fun.

13 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Some of you guys are big mad. Oh well. I am student loan free.

Another friend

I've tried explaining that to Morons and they can't grasp how Interest rates work and how horrible they were, I've read about 60 year Olds still owing the amount of orginal loan..GREED.

Another friend

This is great news. Congratulations 🎉

Another friend

Congratulations,  I'm in that boat with my Master's. No fun.

Steal from people and then rub it in their faces. You’re a real pip. Of course you have been that way with everything in your life. 
Funny how people don’t talk about interest rates on loans until after they have it secured. 
Is that the way you paid for your vehicle. Thought you had paid enough so you stopped payment?