School loans

Big girl

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Whatever. What bank wouldve given me a loan without me having a steadystream of income? You guys are hypocrites. Where was this energy when ppp loans were forgiven. No one complained

You didn’t get a JOB after graduation?  That is when you SHOULD have done it.  You make ZERO sense!!

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Whatever. What bank wouldve given me a loan without me having a steadystream of income? You guys are hypocrites. Where was this energy when ppp loans were forgiven. No one complained

I complained about PPP Loans. Nobody came on here bragging about cheating me out of my tax dollars about it though. But you did.

19 hours ago, Big girl said:

Didn't realize all the money was going towards interest until late in the game. I called one day and asked how much I owed and I was stunned when they told me the amount. It is apparent that most of you all don't have college degrees or school loans. You all ask some dumb questions.smh

I have a college degree.  My wife has two. We don’t have school loans because (you’re not going to believe how this works) we paid them off.  Early.  There’s a certain irony in you making a post where you admit to being too ignorant to know how your loan works out of one side of your mouth while insinuating everyone else is dumber than you from the other side because you have degrees.  Some of these guys may not have degrees, but none of them paid $50k on a $27k loan without coming close to satisfying the debt, either.  

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

You seem to have a problem with it.  Isn’t it weird how that works? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/29/2023 at 9:44 AM, Big girl said:

Boy bye. How much money of yours did I use? I guess the Trumps are bottom feeders because their PPP loan was forgiven

There seems to be a little confusion on these PPP loans. While I'm not an expert, I happen to know the qualifications of what it took to get the loans, and what they could be used for........I processed about 300 of these loans.

1.  You could only receive 2.5% of your average monthly payroll cost.  

2.  If received the funds had to be spent in 24 weeks. If not spent, whatever is left would not be forgiven.

3.  60% of those funds must be spent on payroll, the other 40% on rent/business mortgage and utilities. You cannot layoff or fire any employees and you needed to keep documentation of all payments. 

So when applying, the business had to submit payroll records to calculate the 2.5. The cash businesses were negatively effected because they didn't have records. 

Also, no where on the form did it ask which political party you supported.....

BigGirl, did you also notice it didn't pay the business owner unless he documented a paycheck?...., which most small business owners do not......

Simply put, the PPP loans paid the salaries of employees who would of been fired because the government forced business owners to shut down......and who's fault is that?   The Government 

8 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

There seems to be a little confusion on these PPP loans. While I'm not an expert, I happen to know the qualifications of what it took to get the loans, and what they could be used for........I processed about 300 of these loans.

1.  You could only receive 2.5% of your average monthly payroll cost.  

2.  If received the funds had to be spent in 24 weeks. If not spent, whatever is left would not be forgiven.

3.  60% of those funds must be spent on payroll, the other 40% on rent/business mortgage and utilities. You cannot layoff or fire any employees and you needed to keep documentation of all payments. 

So when applying, the business had to submit payroll records to calculate the 2.5. The cash businesses were negatively effected because they didn't have records. 

Also, no where on the form did it ask which political party you supported.....

BigGirl, did you also notice it didn't pay the business owner unless he documented a paycheck?...., which most small business owners do not......

Simply put, the PPP loans paid the salaries of employees who would of been fired because the government forced business owners to shut down......and who's fault is that?   The Government 

There shouldn’t be any confusion she got herself a college degree