Nobody’s Buying The Latest “U-Haul/Nazi” Stunt At The White House: “This Has FBI Written All Over It…”

Reagan

Didn’t even get to the article before seeing this obvious scam and grift lol. Man these people must think redhatters are the ultimate suckers (oh wait, they are)

Donate your money folks! Own the libs! Oh god there’s a “save our great nation” part at the end, LOL

They canceled Tucker, now they’re coming for us… but you can fight back. 

This is the hidden content, please
 and instead 
 to subscribe to Revolver. Or give the gift of Revolver—simply 
 and select “This is a gift” on the next page. I
f you want to give extra during this critical time, you can make a one-time or recurring monthly 
 — whether it’s $1 or $1,000, every bit goes towards the battle to save our great nation.

You know, I normally have a hard time agreeing with Reagan, but it's kinda strange to me that the last two incidents (this one and the shooting up in Allen) were INSTANTLY tagged as the work of white supremacists, when it takes them a couple of weeks to decide if Abdul Mohammed Al-Sharif was a Muslim extremist after he blows up his truck bomb.  "don't jump to any conclusions."

Add to it that both of those "White Supremacists" turned out to not be....... WHITE?!!!!  And you have the President publicly stating that white supremacy is the biggest terroristic threat in the USA last week.   It all just kinda smells funny.