Child with assault slingshot, shoots teenager in the head

tvc184

… while his 8 year old sister was being kidnapped. According to the police, the suspect when arrested had visible wounds. :)

From the article:

Michigan State Police said in a news release that the 8-year-old girl was in her backyard when the alleged assailant came out of the woods, grabbed her and covered her mouth. Authorities said the girl’s brother, 13, hit the alleged attacker in the head and chest using a slingshot.

Police later arrested the 17-year-old based on another family member’s description….

This is the hidden content, please

8 hours ago, tvc184 said:

???

Not particularly the attempted murder. But just this situation in general. 

How dare the parents allow the son to play with a weapon around his younger sister. What if he missed the suspect and hit his lil sis? He could've shot her eye out. I could see a CPS investigation of the family.

Let's not forget about the victim... I mean suspect. This guy apparently has some problems that could be curtailed... literally.

1 hour ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Not particularly the attempted murder. But just this situation in general. 

How dare the parents allow the son to play with a weapon around his younger sister. What if he missed the suspect and hit his lil sis? He could've shot her eye out. I could see a CPS investigation of the family.

Let's not forget about the victim... I mean suspect. This guy apparently has some problems that could be curtailed... literally.

That makes sense.

That is why I was wondering.